What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the questions about CMEP-OL oil less explosion proof recovery pump

CM Refrgeration

Recently,we had released our latest model which is specially designed for oil extraction industry.we had sent a few samples and also got feedback from our customers,we are in the process of improving the quality of this pump according to these feedback.i'm here to answer all of your questions.

Rickys bong

Veteran
What is the pump displacement (piston bore and stroke), motor RPM and what type of seals are used for the piston seals?

Most of us have seen pictures of the pump from the outside. I do not care what the outside looks like.

Please show us some detailed pictures of a un-assembled pump and you will have a lot more credibility (and more sales). Simply making statements like "PTFE seals" and "highest quality" will bring only distrust on this forum.

A detailed engineering discussion of the pump components is what we are looking for.

Many of the participants here are experienced engineers and would like detailed photos and specifications of the internal components of the pump. This will be very beneficial to us and distinguish yourselves as being a serious vendor in this rapidly growing industry. Your website no longer shows the CMEP-OL or the CMEP6000, where can we get better information?

This is your opportunity to become a leading supplier. Anything less will be a severe disappointment.

Having said that, I want to warmly welcome you to the discussion forum.

Thank you.

Rotel

Agree with RB 100%. If we are to help engineer something tailored to our industry, we need some level of access to the engineering involved.

We are excited at the prospect that any company will attempt to satisfy our requirements and welcome you with open arms.

Help us help you.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently,we had released our latest model which is specially designed for oil extraction industry.we had sent a few samples and also got feedback from our customers,we are in the process of improving the quality of this pump according to these feedback.i'm here to answer all of your questions.

Welcome to the playing field CMR!!

We only test pumps donated pro bono for the purpose, and have yet to test one of your's.

If you seriously want a non biased third party critical review, I suggest you consider donating a unit for us to thrash, and publicly share the results. We will return the shards to you afterwards.

Consider it the SPR challenge, with all testing expenses our nickle, but all results public domain.

Game on?

gholladay

^^^ waaahoo! Time to put the money where the mouth is! Glad to have you here CMR! Looking forward to learning more specifics about this pump.

If you can win this forum over, you will have a lot of success selling these pumps!

GH

RHH

Welcome to the playing field CMR!!

We only test pumps donated pro bono for the purpose, and have yet to test one of your's.

If you seriously want a non biased third party critical review, I suggest you consider donating a unit for us to thrash, and publicly share the results. We will return the shards to you afterwards.

Consider it the SPR challenge, with all testing expenses our nickle, but all results public domain.

Game on?

Gdub, can you have waywordwolf send me your shipping address. I have one for you to try.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Once your pump skunkpharms test... u wont be able to manufacture them quick enough. .... we really need a pump specific for our industry. .. and not support doughbag companies like appion they are 100% against us using there pump. and they based in colorado.. not giving them any more $$$ ..
c'mon man i wanna see more... i just rebuild my 2 appion with some improvements but def lookin for 2 of sumthin better... leaning cpstr21 ....

Nedhead

Is there a worthy pump to meet the standards required by our community?

Is there a worthy pump to meet the standards required by our community?

Anyone?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to testing the CM EP OL headed this way. Thanks for the loan!

Sunfire

Veteran
Where did the cmepol come from? Different buyers are having different things done to them. I know sean at ecogreen refused his first order based off the prototype he got and had some customization done.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where did the cmepol come from? Different buyers are having different things done to them. I know sean at ecogreen refused his first order based off the prototype he got and had some customization done.

The system we are testing was provided by Sanitarysteel.com, no strings attached, other than giving any pieces back after we're through thrashing it.

I just returned from a Vegas 4:20 weekend, but my associate charged with riding it hard and putting it away wet, says it is about 30% faster that two TR-21's in their operation and has performed thus far without incident.

They will continue to run it in production and I will continue to report how it is doing.