What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

List Your Best Trimming Music

Penguin59

Hi friends,

We all know that manicuring your crop can be an arduous and time consuming process so I would be curious to hear if any of you chuck on any particular music in the background to trim to?

A couple of songs that served me well when trimming my last crop:

Sun God- Cut Copy 15:05

Heroin- The Velvet Underground 7:12

Superstylin'- Groove Armada 3:43

I tend to prefer the longer, more journey-like tracks :biggrin:

T

TribalSeeds

Alborosie - Still Blazin
Aborosie - No Cocaine
Alborosie - Herbalist
Alborosie - Rastafari Anthem
Alborosie - Diversity

Real trim music. Get the job done like a pro

jayjayfrank

Veteran
Twlight Circus , scientist, king tubby, bob marley

EDIT: FAKE BLOOD? since first harvest? was what like 08?

jessethestoner

Lately I've been listening to comedy albums while trimming. They generally at least an hour and are crammed full of stuff too occupy my mind and let me have stuff to think about or are stupid silly humour.
It is something that everyone in the room has to like or it can be insanely irritating to hear laughter at behavior or material you find irritating and it just keeps going on and on. Plus it's hard to have a conversation unrelated too the comedy or just tune in and out then start listening again.

M

MegaHermie

its gotta be fast paced or you wont get shit done

mark farina
Wattie green

drum and bass for the last leg / getting tired

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I listen to anything by Ledward Kaapana, slack key guitarist. He dreamed of some of his slack key tuning. He is a master. When he played the Grand Ole Opry the folks in Tennessee couldn't believe their ears. I listen on Pandora.

G

growingcrazy

I guess I listen to some boring music compared to some of you... Tool-aenima most of the time.

AliceInNorCal

Oh yeah. And when I'm in the mood for something more mentally stimulating;

Documentaries on Netflix(you can just listen), TedTalks on Netflix or YouTube, RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know, Democracy Now etc...