Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Water curing water hash

Thread Title Search
Water curing water hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2018, 03:56 AM #1
FELA

FELA is on a distinguished road
Water curing water hash

Dear friends, after water-curing some buds for more than a couple of times, I occurred to me to apply the same principle of water-curing to some water-hash I have produced from some low density buds.

I have blended the buds with iced water and separated the sand-like trichomes. Now I will keep then underwater at room temperature and will change the water once or twice a day. Pretty much like I would do for water-curing buds.

Do you have any experience with water-curing this type of hash?

I would like to hear your comments or ideas. Anyway, I will let you know of the results in a week.

Regards,
FELA
FELA is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 05:46 PM #2
FELA

Easy7: many thanks for the comment. In fact, I have blended a fresh harvested amount of low density buds and have screened with a tea screen. Then I have waited 30 minutes to the trichomes to settle down and have separated them from the green water.
Now I let them under water again, for 24 hours and will keep changing this water on a daily basis for the week. I hope this will compensate for not using bubblebags and I will end up with cleaner crystals.
FELA is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 05:56 PM #3
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Look up gumby technique. It's more or less what you're already doing but with a few decantings to remove more contaminate.
Mikell is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:07 PM #4
FELA

Thank you guys!! Will investigate this gumby technique too.
FELA is offline Quote