Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > GreenPoison/IceCool/SweetTai/WildRose

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds
Post Reply
GreenPoison/IceCool/SweetTai/WildRose Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2018, 05:57 PM #1
Kenny Kirkland
Member

Kenny Kirkland's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Argentina
Posts: 108
Kenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura about
GreenPoison/IceCool/SweetTai/WildRose

Hey guys how you doing? Hope all fine! Time for me to share sone of my sweetness.
All clones, 33 days 12/12, 400w HPS, 1.1m2 tent.

Sweet Tai (100%organic)


Ice Cool (100%organic)


Green Poison (100%organic)


Wild Rose (same supersoil, but with mineral supplementation)



And the tent looks like...


Last edited by Kenny Kirkland; 04-05-2018 at 08:53 PM..
Kenny Kirkland is online now Quote


4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:57 PM #2
Mohadib
Member

Mohadib's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UpNorth
Posts: 178
Mohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really nice
Good work, Kenny! Could you tell us some details on the plant's properties, especially the smells (and if you had the chance already: the tastes) you get from them? Thanks, buddy

Also, your pics are HUGE! They don't fit my screen at all! I have no idea what the issue is, but I thought you might wanna know it looks a little weird
Mohadib is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:03 PM #3
Kenny Kirkland
Member

Kenny Kirkland's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Argentina
Posts: 108
Kenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohadib View Post
Good work, Kenny! Could you tell us some details on the plant's properties, especially the smells (and if you had the chance already: the tastes) you get from them? Thanks, buddy

Also, your pics are HUGE! They don't fit my screen at all! I have no idea what the issue is, but I thought you might wanna know it looks a little weird
Hey bro, yes, before last forum update photos where automatically resized with the option of seeing full size with 1 click. No problem since imgur got this clever sufix syntax where the last letter of the file determine the size of it.

A little info from those phenos i got.

Green Poison: this one got that sweet green poison characteristic taste but with a little kinda blueberry since on it.

Ice cool: this pheno is more sweet and orange than my previous icecool which was a pure lemon diesel one.

Sweet Tai: this one is a sweet fruity but slinky one, prefer my previous one, that was less potent but with a really strange smell that i miss a lot lol.

Wild Rose: ultra potent low shielder 8 weeks sativa pheno. Taste/smell is like a wet day at forest. Don't know how to describe it in other way hahaha.
Kenny Kirkland is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:24 PM #4
Mohadib
Member

Mohadib's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UpNorth
Posts: 178
Mohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Kirkland View Post
Hey bro, yes, before last forum update photos where automatically resized with the option of seeing full size with 1 click. No problem since imgur got this clever sufix syntax where the last letter of the file determine the size of it.

A little info from those phenos i got.

Green Poison: this one got that sweet green poison characteristic taste but with a little kinda blueberry since on it.

Ice cool: this pheno is more sweet and orange than my previous icecool which was a pure lemon diesel one.

Sweet Tai: this one is a sweet fruity but slinky one, prefer my previous one, that was less potent but with a really strange smell that i miss a lot lol.

Wild Rose: ultra potent low shielder 8 weeks sativa pheno. Taste/smell is like a wet day at forest. Don't know how to describe it in other way hahaha.
Thanks, man, nice info!

Guess I have to pop some more Ice Cool beans to find me some nice orangy pheno. The one I'm currently running is 'the' lemon/diesel phneo. Superb smell and taste, though!

Oh, and what's that "sweet green poison characteristic taste", if I might ask? I've never tried any GP, so I have no clue what you're referring to
Mohadib is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:55 PM #5
Kenny Kirkland
Member

Kenny Kirkland's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Argentina
Posts: 108
Kenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohadib View Post
Thanks, man, nice info!

Guess I have to pop some more Ice Cool beans to find me some nice orangy pheno. The one I'm currently running is 'the' lemon/diesel phneo. Superb smell and taste, though!

Oh, and what's that "sweet green poison characteristic taste", if I might ask? I've never tried any GP, so I have no clue what you're referring to
Never found another thing that taste like green Poison. Pretty unique flavour. Grow it, no regrets for sure.
Kenny Kirkland is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:55 PM #6
brookie
Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 149
brookie will become famous soon enoughbrookie will become famous soon enough
Hello Kenny nice looking plants ! Since they looked nice I looked at the top of the page and what did I see ? The sweet seeds banner lol ! So I thought well this is convenient, lets take a look ! Clicked on "green poison". Strain description- Indica. Hmmmmn. I wonder what is in this "Green Poison" ? They must have developed this one out of thin air ! How about tell us a little about the parents ! Too much to ask when today all you have to do is toss up a picture or two and let the computer people herd the sheep to your store hahaha! Maybe if they are honest about what the lineage is, the line will sell better !I know if I would have looked it up and it said "Green Crack X Durban Poison" I would have given it some consideration.

Last edited by brookie; 04-06-2018 at 03:09 PM..
brookie is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:08 PM #7
superx
Senior Member

superx's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Around the corner.
Posts: 1,707
superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Your plants look beautiful Kenny, i agree on the GP in regards to taste it is quite unique indeed its quite a complex fruity taste with limy undertones i find, the 2 keepers i held back are worth there weight in gold one looks quite similar to your picture above the pistils turn very orange from the 6th week on wards and is ready to harvest 2-3days past the 9 weeks mark. Buds are rock solid, and the yield is excellent.. I am curious as to the flavors it puts out when organically grown.... Will tag along for this.
superx is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:11 PM #8
superx
Senior Member

superx's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Around the corner.
Posts: 1,707
superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookie View Post
Hello Kenny nice looking plants ! Since they looked nice I looked at the top of the page and what did I see ? The sweet seeds banner lol ! So I thought well this is convenient, lets take a look ! Clicked on "green poison". Strain description- Indica. Hmmmmn. I wonder what is in this "Green Poison" ? They must have developed this one out of thin air ! How about tell us a little about the parents ! Too much to ask when today all you have to do is toss up a picture or two and let the computer people herd the sheep to your store hahaha!
The reason the sweet seeds banner is at the top is because its posted in the sweet seeds sub-forum, its what you do...
superx is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:54 AM #9
Kenny Kirkland
Member

Kenny Kirkland's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Argentina
Posts: 108
Kenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura about
Thx guys, i would love to know the parentals of green poison but I don't lol. Must say that there's 1 pheno a little more yielder, with a touch of fruity orange background and a effect more balanced. This one is a heavy Indica.

Another of the clones from this pheno.


Kenny Kirkland is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:02 PM #10
nickman
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,718
nickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to behold
Nice looking buds there buddy
__________________
"I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

nickman is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds


This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.