Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > outdoors farming af, strain selection. Advice welcome!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
outdoors farming af, strain selection. Advice welcome! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2018, 10:21 PM #1
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer will become famous soon enough
outdoors farming af, strain selection. Advice welcome!

Hey!

Im at latitude faaar north... I have and are working on photoperiod strain also, but i have some friends who want the high quality pot and the photoperiod strains I have need a couple more seasons to finish properly.

OK, so is issue is high quality pot outdoors from AF strains. Advice please?
I had some seeds I was making a seed grow on but not much left thanks to the mice... well well... I planning a pilgrimage to buy seeds, maybe crossing a little bit, at least do seed runs indoors before i hit NEXT years outdoor season.. Next year is because I havent a location ready anyway, play indoors in the mean time.. Maybe seed runs/ PS smoke grow GG style...

I want the most potent indica/afganica strains in one group, cross pollinating to get the most potent Indica/afganica line... And the same with a sativa group...cross pollinating some sativa strains..

I also want to cross because of vigor and my knowledge says its easier to acclimate a strain to a location if you cross different strains together (landrace for eksempel and cervantes also said something about it)...

After splitting in groups of sativa and indica, its primarly potency and taste/odor that are the main concerns... yields is second but nice of course..

Hope we get a talk on it
Veggia farmer is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2018, 07:12 AM #2
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
VF, your intentions sound good but you have some information missing. To cut to the chase and give you one very potent auto flowering sativa. You need to go to aceseeds.org and get the auto Malawi x Northern lights. You and your friends will be very happy.
Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2018, 02:40 PM #3
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Check for LaBuenaHierba autoflowers and early varieties, he has a lot of great sturdy autos bred in netherlands.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:07 PM #4
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
afterthought are easier to get than heirba...direct sales in america n canada.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2018, 12:12 AM #5
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
afterthought are easier to get than heirba...direct sales in america n canada.
Thanks! Lots know about us and more folks continue to contact us or buy from various sites.
Unfortunately heard from a customer emailing us that Crystal Forest Farms in Spokane, WA are using our strain name (Magnetic Midnight, our NL auto hybrid) and quite possibly our seeds, as well as other breeders on Fbook. Not cool. Beware of imposters!!!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 10:02 PM #6
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer will become famous soon enough
Farmerlion: Thanks for the advice! Hope i will be manage to get it! going to Amsterdam on Friday! Feel already like the kid Whos going to the candy shop hehe.

Koondense: Labuenahierba available in netherlands??

Pumpkinpie eyes: Europe!

Aridbud, do you sell somewhere in Netherlands?
Veggia farmer is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 11:17 PM #7
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
LBH is from there so... PM him.
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 05:18 AM #8
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
do you sell somewhere in Netherlands?Nope...Sbay, expired listings. USA, several sites and we ship to Canada as well. Good luck.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 08:38 AM #9
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has disabled reputation

royalqueens auto northernlights july, it was one of the most potent autoflower i ve seen yet.

also in this thread, there are some grow report from iwantmorebuds about different autoflowers

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336083
WHIPEDMEAT is online now Quote

Old 03-28-2018, 06:32 PM #10
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggia farmer View Post
Farmerlion: Thanks for the advice! Hope i will be manage to get it! going to Amsterdam on Friday! Feel already like the kid Whos going to the candy shop hehe.

Koondense: Labuenahierba available in netherlands??

Pumpkinpie eyes: Europe!

Aridbud, do you sell somewhere in Netherlands?
yep im from Amsterdam
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote