Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market?

Thread Title Search
What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2018, 05:41 PM #1
WildCannabis92

WildCannabis92 is on a distinguished road
Question What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market?

hey guys newbie here, I have always been a fan of natural healing methods, and my question is what is the best cbd oil on the market today? I read a few CBD Oil Review websites but got completely lost, I need help to pick the best product - potency and price wise.
WildCannabis92 is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2018, 04:32 PM #2
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Lacking regulations and studies, there is no 'the best'. 'Potency' would correlate to purety i.e. pure CBD (which isn't an oil) would be the one but then again, it's not always and not necessarily just about the chemical constituent CBD.
Your question is like asking which rose is the best for your garden .

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:50 PM #3
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
until scientists are freely able to study cannabis we cannot answer this question.
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 04:22 AM #4
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCannabis92 View Post
hey guys newbie here, I have always been a fan of natural healing methods, and my question is what is the best cbd oil on the market today? I read a few CBD Oil Review websites but got completely lost, I need help to pick the best product - potency and price wise.
Try CannaWell. It's made by Bluebird Botanicals, which was one of my favorite CBD Hemp Tinctures here in the states.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 02:59 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
The best potenty and price is when you grow a high cbd strain and make the oil yourself. Buy some Lebanese. Thats a good strain you can make your own seeds and oil with https://www.aceseeds.org/en/libanostd.html
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 11:45 AM #6
rogershene

rogershene is on a distinguished road
Hi,
does anyone try PharmaHemp CBD Drops 5%? I am looking for new supplier for my depression and I found them on Google. They have also many positive reviews on trustpilot, but I am not sure if they ship to US.

Thanks in andvance.
rogershene is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 04:26 PM #7
hmw123

hmw123 is on a distinguished road
There are a few different types of cbd oil. Make sure you know which one would work best for you.
hmw123 is offline Quote