Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > LaBuenaHierba Seeds > LaBuenaHierba Seeds

Thread Title Search
LaBuenaHierba Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2015, 02:12 PM #1
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
LaBuenaHierba Seeds

Welcome in the LaBuenaHierba auto seed section.

Finaly , after many years of work from LBH, his seeds will be for sale on seedbay. LBH started many years ago as a dogbreeder, and has used the same breeding strategy for his plants. It all started as a hobby, but after many requests from people on dutch and international forums, LBH decided to share the beautiful crosses he made ,with us, the canna community. People in northern hemispheres can be delighted, finally they will be able to flower hazes in their climate.

In the past he tried to bring his strains on the market, but bad people took adventage of his trust, and even brought out fake Lbh seeds later.

SEEDBAY IS THE ONLY LEGIT PLACE WHERE LABUENAHIERBA SEEDS ARE SOLD AT THE MOMENT. ALL OTHERS ARE FAKES!

We will first come out with the Auto Sour Diesel Haze, later this week there is more to come. The auto SDH is a strain that has proven itself already , many testers has been given out over the years. With every order there will be gifted a freebie from 5 seeds of LBH's early flowering Erdbei

PM's with questions are best send to me ,because lbh's english isnt so good.

LBH and myself wish you all a great outdoorseason with much sun and many buds!

Last edited by Moppel; 03-29-2015 at 06:30 AM..
Moppel is offline Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:27 PM #2
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
congrats and about time.

how much for the asdh?
Old 03-28-2015, 04:24 PM #3
WeetisPotPie

Exciting news. Can't wait to try some for my summer outdoor projects!
Old 03-28-2015, 04:57 PM #4
canned abyss1

canned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of lightcanned abyss1 is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome, congratulations bro, it's good to see that positive things are coming your way again. You and your family deserve it.

Black Creek Gardens

Along came a Spyder.

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112296

Spyderweb (purple webbed leaf autoflower)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225899
canned abyss1 is offline Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:04 PM #5
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to behold
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice to see them finally ...

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:09 PM #6
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
hey moppel,,,
that's great news,,,,all the best to labuenahierba seeds,,,,
hope there a massive success,,,,
peace and regards s2
944s2 is offline Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:51 AM #7
Andyo

Andyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to allAndyo is a name known to all
newzealand

well done
i guess newzealand guys will be interested also ,.A
Old 03-29-2015, 12:01 PM #8
brock1

brock1 has a spectacular aura aboutbrock1 has a spectacular aura aboutbrock1 has a spectacular aura aboutbrock1 has a spectacular aura about
Great news lbh as some great auto's in fact I would say their probably the best out their because their big dank mould resistant strains perfect for guerrilla growing or growing under lights. Congratulations on getting seeds on here you deserve it bro .
brock1 is offline Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:11 PM #9
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
LBH in action, finally.
I was looking for some of these seeds for 3 years.
Now it's time to jump on this train

All the best
Koondense is offline Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:07 PM #10
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to beholdOakyJoe is a splendid one to behold
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Do we talk from regular or fem seeds in total?

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote