You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > STARDAWG

Thread Title Search
STARDAWG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2014, 06:29 AM #1
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
STARDAWG

Just finished my 1st run with the Corey Haim cut of Stardawg. Very nice cut, quality and quantity all in one. Smelled surprisingly similar to the Sister on the vine, I actually made a note around week 6 that she was like the Sis on steroids but now after drying and curing the differences are more apparent. Gotta tip my hat to JJ-NYC for working the Chem cuts into some proper seed lines.

She's a keeper so I'll be growing her quite a bit going forward. I want to document my progress so I can compare past runs and see how I am doing at figuring out what she likes so I guess it's time to start a thread. If you're growing some Stardawg feel free to throw up some photos.

Stardawg (Chem4 x Tres Dawg)

Last edited by yortbogey; 08-28-2016 at 07:49 PM..
rasputin is offline Quote

24 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:33 AM #2
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Couple more Stardawg flowering...

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:46 AM #3
Anabolic Buds

Anabolic Buds is on a distinguished road
Wow! The quantity of trichomes is stunning! Nice job mate u got any full plant shots?
Anabolic Buds is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 06:50 AM #4
rasputin
The Mad Monk

Now the important part... the finished buds. Overall I'm happy with how things came out particularly for a first run. She was remarkably easy to grow, it's not often such a high quality plant is so low maintenance. The quality is there and can only get better, I'm sure I can push her harder on subsequent runs as she was somewhat underfed in reused soil that I didn't re-amend. Not too shabby for some old dirt, though. All in all, this was a good way to get acquainted with Stardawg. Now it's time to smoke the fruits of my labor.

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:54 AM #5
rasputin
The Mad Monk

Thanks Anabolic. I slacked hard on getting full plant shots. Pulling her out for photos was a real pain in the ass so as you can see it didn't happen very often. Unfortunate but hey, there is always next time.

Here's a sort of Before & After... a shot from early flower and then some shots during the last two weeks or so.

Last edited by rasputin; 02-16-2014 at 03:42 PM..
rasputin is offline Quote

24 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:08 AM #6
Anabolic Buds

Anabolic Buds is on a distinguished road
If i could rep u i would, very nice bro!
Anabolic Buds is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 12:19 PM #7
dr_sam

dr_sam will become famous soon enough
THese look amazing!

Old 02-16-2014, 02:28 PM #8
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Really nice, rasputin!

In the midst of my 1st run w/ her too, I'm into the early 50 day mark and just starting to flush. Looking like she'll finish around 65 days.

I'll get some pics up in due time. Def be in my garden awhile!

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Last edited by Highlighter; 02-17-2014 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: Corey
Highlighter is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:47 PM #9
pappy masonjar

pappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant future
Killer.. straight killer..
looks like a nice producer too

Good work Rasp!

~Any horse can run downhill; Only a thoroughbred can run uphill.~

Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends.
pappy masonjar is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2014, 07:17 PM #10
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
Crushed it bro!
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.