Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Living organic soil from start through recycling CONTINUED...

Thread Title Search
Click to Learn More about the Majestic 12
Living organic soil from start through recycling CONTINUED... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2013, 01:34 AM #1
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Living organic soil from start through recycling CONTINUED...

this thread is part 2, or the continuation of this thread:

Living organic soil from start through recycling

this thread has become very popular, as a result it was over 500 pages long, which does create un needed stress for the site servers.

so here is Living organic soil from start through recycling continued for your enjoyment. to get up to date follow the link above to the 1st part.

thanks
g

Last edited by Payaso; 08-08-2013 at 04:40 PM..
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 AM #2
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Hello everyone... let's put the past aside and continue the work begun before. We have more important things to do and the future is bright for growers! Especially ORGANIC growers...

As this season progresses I am so amazed at what is happening with my pitiful attempt at gardening

I've been a fan for years, and recently got the gumption and a space to grow something...so I decided to go Organics for many reasons, and found this original thread. Got me all excited! We condensed it a bit for the last issue of ICMag and now it's time to move forward with what we have learned along the way.

Worms made the compost which created the soil mix, with a bunch of ingredients I see in Vonforne's soil mix. Talk about vigorous growth, I am amazed at what happened with my culinary herbs and medical strains...at some time I will upgrade and get a decent camera, so now you're just gonna have to take my word for it that I am a big fan of organics.

Payaso is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:12 AM #3
Yeti

Yeti will become famous soon enoughYeti will become famous soon enoughYeti will become famous soon enough
Oooh ooh ooh. This could go forever and I'd never complain. I'm happy to see it begin again or continue, whatever you want to call it. The original thread allowed me to make the switch from "organic" bottled nutes and educate several hydro growers of the superior quality, the minimal overhead and infinite potential in building your soil, as well as refine mixes for aquaponic systems and help people develop their yards and gardens into something more beautiful then their miracle-gro could allow. I reference it often and religiously as their are very few resources that compare to its vast and useful knowledge and resources.

Thank you for starting again, the old thread was a novel.

Yeti

Rides out believer with the spliff aflame
Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate

Yeti is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:29 AM #4
Seaf0ur
Pagan Extremist

Location: In the land of the damned and ignored, past the graveyard of dead Gods, living in shadows.
Seaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivor
You definitely have my attention... I've read the other thread fully and refer to it often.

Guide to Beneficial Insects
The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....
Seaf0ur is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 03:09 PM #5
shokdee

opps am I late to the party again :checkwatch:

I love living soil, so I've lots of reading to do. Just want to say thanks for all the hard work everyone has already done.

Go organics!

$hokdee

Old 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM #6
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
finally... sum breathing room, glad for the fresh approach

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:46 PM #7
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Yes folks I said Shokdee could use the sun avatar... I have another these days and like to keep a new look going once in awhile

Damn fine weather these last few days, in fact I am going to start a new worm bin this weekend I hope everyone is growing happily, organically!

Payaso is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 07:53 PM #8
shokdee

for re-installing your avatar Payaso!

$unny Bunny $hokdee

Old 08-09-2013, 08:00 PM #9
DHF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payaso View Post
Yes folks I said Shokdee could use the sun avatar... I have another these days and like to keep a new look going once in awhile

Damn fine weather these last few days, in fact I am going to start a new worm bin this weekend I hope everyone is growing happily, organically!
My veggie garden costs less than nothing from composted cowshit over all these yrs , but.....

Thanks for the thread consolidation Bro.....awesome info from valued members......

I live to see the day I can grow a giant pumpkin in my front yard like ya`ll in med-ville........

Organic outside is the way.....

Respect....DHF..........

Old 08-09-2013, 11:51 PM #10
Carlos Danger

Nothing beats the big HID in the sky. Glad to be back under it and really not looking forward to indoor lighting. Especially with all the new CMH options.