Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 08:47 PM #4541
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant future
Snack time: chevra goat cheese on quinoa, flax, and sesame crackers. The chevra has 30-40 calories less per oz. than most cow's milk cheese, has a nice 'tang' to it, and is a bit milder than feta when topping the mozzarella on a pizza.

Scored 4-5 lbs. of it in sealed packs for a reasonable price when I was in Los Anchorage recently.
moose eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:15 AM #4542
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Had a large deluxe pizza and nap soon afterwards.

Eat,Sleep,Repeat.

I need stored calories for guerilla growing.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:48 AM #4543
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant future
Dinner: Corned beef, carrots, onions, and cabbage. Haven't targeted a carbohydrate source yet. Maybe crackers? Bread with cheese? Garlic toast? Heroin?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:47 AM #4544
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
fresh loaf of raisin bread, so into it with slices of lamb.
noyd666 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:00 AM #4545
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Dinner: Corned beef, carrots, onions, and cabbage. Haven't targeted a carbohydrate source yet. Maybe crackers? Bread with cheese? Garlic toast? Heroin?
You gotta be kidding me.I guess your all potatoed out huh? I cant get tired of them. But I think Troutman is the king of potatoes!LOL
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 01:56 PM #4546
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
You gotta be kidding me.I guess your all potatoed out huh? I cant get tired of them. But I think Troutman is the king of potatoes!LOL
I've still go 2 full ~20-30 lb. bags of Nicola spuds from last year's crop in the basement, a handful of them in a tub under the counter, and a much smaller bag and a half of Sangre' spuds in really nice shape that I, or someone capable of running my tiller and hiller if I have surgery in the next handful of weeks, was going to plant roughly half of next month, late.

I prepared the corned beef boil in the middle of the day, when my wife and younger son were at work & school.

For some reason, the last 2 times I've made a corned beef boil, over the last month since St. Patty's Day, I've totally spaced out putting spuds in the boil. No clue why..

Then, after the fact, realizing there's no spuds in the mix, it's simply that much more effort to prepare them by themselves.

This may sound pathetic, but these days, energy is low, and is key to most activities..

Old 04-17-2018, 04:01 PM #4547
MrBungle

MrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to beholdMrBungle is a splendid one to behold
Reach for the point cut corned beef brisket.... flank is always too rubbery... If they don't have the point cut, I don't have corned beef
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 07:18 PM #4548
moose eater

Yep, point cut it was. A bit fatter, but it cooks up nicely, to the 'point' (no pun intended) of falling apart into 'threads' quite well. Good stuff for making corned beef hash with at that point, if there's any left-overs... which this time there's not.

My younger boy asked me last night if there's "anything else that can be done with that cut of meat?" (*He doesn't like the standard pickling spices, even when I use the spicy, hotter version).

I told him that it can be roasted rather than boiled, or smoked. And in any case, it can be made into ruben sandwiches (which he likes), corned beef hash, pot roast (rather than a boil), or just plain old smoked meat. But if the brining process has been completed, rather than it being just a fresh plain old brisket, then smoking may get a bit weird, flavor-wise.

Having a single, over-medium, fried egg, on dry, whole grain, honey & wheat-berry toast, with supplements, Rx, and... freshly-ground, black, French roast Costa Rican coffee... And the standard qt. of R/O H2O.

Old 04-18-2018, 01:32 AM #4549
rod58

rod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant futurerod58 has a brilliant future
slow roasted some rolled brisket last night as i had a big meat eater coming for tea.
i covered it with double shot pepper sauce , wrapped it in foil and gave it 4.5 hours at 140d. god i love that stuff , my friend nearly devoured the remaining chunk !
i just had , for breakfast , fried tomato and a microwaved egg on toasted bread roll .
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 02:22 AM #4550
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
roast pork toasted sandwich for breakfast.
noyd666 is offline Quote