Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > LaBuenaHierba Seeds > LaBuenaHierba Seeds

Thread Title Search
LaBuenaHierba Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 07:45 PM #31
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey brother LBH!
Long time absent, now returning with great news and new varieties, so good to see you back with us.
Good to hear your online shop will come up soon, very needed in this time.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:08 PM #32
420empire

420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about
Are your shop and runing LBH?
420empire is offline Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:52 AM #33
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
LBH, I would like to try one of your strains this season. Can you PM. Me on a retail place to purchase. Found nothing at Boo or Bay. Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:51 PM #34
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer will become famous soon enoughVeggia farmer will become famous soon enoughVeggia farmer will become famous soon enough
Still just the bay or web shop? Can only buy seed in shop for stupid reasons but really like what i see, great work!
Veggia farmer is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:04 PM #35
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer will become famous soon enoughVeggia farmer will become famous soon enoughVeggia farmer will become famous soon enough
I got some damn fine service, superb!
Veggia farmer is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:32 PM #36
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Thats great news!
Let us know what you'll be growing
I'll have some Gasolina this year.

Cheers
Old 10-04-2018, 10:12 PM #37
PinTac

PinTac is on a distinguished road
Hey! Any news about where to get LBH seeds? very eager to get my hands on some
PinTac is offline Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:41 AM #38
Koondense

You should contact LBH directly via pm. So far the only way to access his seeds.
Get over 50 posts and you can send private messages.

I had some autoflower test seeds this summer, still trying to find some photos. I think they were jackberry haze auto and Og kush blueberry auto.
Very nice smokes, jackberry very uplifting and refreshing, og berry a bit stronger and more body effect. More to come in a full smoke report.

Cheers
Old 10-06-2018, 03:04 PM #39
PinTac

PinTac is on a distinguished road
Hey Koondense thanks for the answer
PinTac is offline Quote