Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2018, 04:37 PM #41
Dawgfunk

Dawgfunk will become famous soon enough
Purple outlaw, nice. Mmmm that cotton candy body odor sounds delicious! stoked to see how she rolls. Also that I95 lools like nothing too far from a winner, hopefully find something really nice in this run. Good luck in your hunt, mbudz! Stoked to be along for the ride!!
Dawgfunk is offline Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:59 AM #42
Dawgfunk

I’m thinkin all these night riders are ladies! Still wonderin about one but I’m almost positive they’re all females. Just transplanted the babies a couple days ago into their final pots...went with 15’s instead of the initial 30gal idea, but kinda pinchin pennies at the moment. Mixed the ocean forest with some neem seed meal and dr earth 444, 2tbs of each to start and gonna see how they do. They look lush, def thinkin they already took to their new homes cus they’re prayin again, lookin better than ever! Forgot when i transplanted so i threw 3 tbs of mykos and a couple oz of mother earth organics feedback in 5gal water and gave it to em that way. We’ll see how it does... I hate overdoing it but this seemed to be just enough. Now just waitin for the weather to get a lil better and these babies are headin outside!!! I need an acclimation station...Pics soon.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:14 PM #43
Ganja 13

Ganja 13 is a jewel in the roughGanja 13 is a jewel in the roughGanja 13 is a jewel in the roughGanja 13 is a jewel in the roughGanja 13 is a jewel in the roughGanja 13 is a jewel in the rough
The purple chick looks really nice ! Congrats
Ganja 13 is offline Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:05 PM #44
nickman

nickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to beholdnickman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfunk View Post
I’m thinkin all these night riders are ladies! Still wonderin about one but I’m almost positive they’re all females. Just transplanted the babies a couple days ago into their final pots...went with 15’s instead of the initial 30gal idea, but kinda pinchin pennies at the moment. Mixed the ocean forest with some neem seed meal and dr earth 444, 2tbs of each to start and gonna see how they do. They look lush, def thinkin they already took to their new homes cus they’re prayin again, lookin better than ever! Forgot when i transplanted so i threw 3 tbs of mykos and a couple oz of mother earth organics feedback in 5gal water and gave it to em that way. We’ll see how it does... I hate overdoing it but this seemed to be just enough. Now just waitin for the weather to get a lil better and these babies are headin outside!!! I need an acclimation station...Pics soon.
I have been using fox farms ocean forest mixed with their happy frog at a 50/50 ratio for for a couple years now with pretty good results, “I think”...!!!...

I really want to grab a pack Or so of this cross and maybe another cross too... I’m just waiting because Ive been reading a good amount of reports on herms and a lot of males... that’s only what I’ve read about though. I have no 1st hand experience with it though so I’d just like to wait until I see more reports on this strain and some others ...

It seems I only see some bud shots here and there - no grow reports really ...!!!... I guess only time will tell...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:19 PM #45
Dawgfunk

So the 2 bigger girls in the back are some tangiexchem we got from a buddy, pretty stoked to see what they do. The 4 other bigger girls are the night riders, they stinnnk!!! Mmmmmm!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B9DB4DE1-0CFF-4FCE-A43B-9BBA01590A2B.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	452410 Click image for larger version

Name:	52FD2490-A598-4352-BDF9-3E9B5A98DFCC.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	452411 Click image for larger version

Name:	8FECB0D0-58FE-4013-9D92-E1F4C69E6A0C.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	452412
Old 04-17-2018, 02:00 AM #46
there goes edro

there goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to allthere goes edro is a name known to all
Night Rider ladies basking under 600w hps!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:34 AM #47
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
So the 2 bigger girls in the back are some tangiexchem we got from a buddy, pretty stoked to see what they do. The 4 other bigger girls are the night riders, they stinnnk!!! Mmmmmm!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by there goes edro View Post
Both are lookin' real good guys...

I have 12 Night Riders total... 6 are seedlings and the other 6 are working they're way into the flower room a day at a time as my current run is being cut harvested and trimmed. I have 3 males that I left in the veg room that I may do some chucking with. The 3 gals are in the flower room now, along with Full Moon Fever, Jelly Pie, Purple Outlaw, Blueberry Cheesecake and Pineapple Chunk.

The NR is within the mix here in the pics.. All three females are different phenos.

MountainBudz is offline Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:17 PM #48
Dawgfunk

Nice lookin plants to both of you as well!! I just picked up a few 1000hps from a buddy ready to roar and was really thinkin about throwin it up for veg but on a tight budget right now. Maybe next time, definitely makes those babies crush it @edro! Plus they’re makin their way outside soon
Old 04-17-2018, 04:20 PM #49
Dawgfunk

What are yall using as ur soil mix?
Old 04-18-2018, 01:26 AM #50
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
What are yall using as ur soil mix?
I am using Promix HP amended with dolomite lime and Espoma Tomato Tone this round... Feeding quarter strength Advanced Nutrients and other additives as needed. This soil mix is rocking for me so far. Fast and vigorous lush plant growth. I am flowering mine out in 3 gallon grow bags this round, where usually run 5 gallon and 7 gallon. I am kinda doing a sea of green that's why I'm using the threes. I am running a much larger number of plants than usual and trying to pack as many as I can in there for pheno hunting, many many various strains... I am gonna get some short long and wide totes and have so many plants in each tote and likely bottom feed because watering and feeding is definitely gonna get hectic with this many. Kinda like flood and drain. It will be interesting either way. I'm doing away with the scrog net also, I am tired of crawling and having to feed lol so im converting over to tomato cages instead also. I have seen awesome grows using the cages..

MountainBudz is offline Quote