You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 02:09 PM #5271
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Plants Are looking Great and not too tall... Ill flip them Friday Morning Probally....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:17 PM #5272
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Have a safe trip Aspenous
packerfan79 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:43 PM #5273
star crash

star crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond reputestar crash has a reputation beyond repute
hey aspen r u forgetting something? u asked me to do YOU a favor and i did. now i feel manipulated by YOU ...so please pay me back ASAP....
star crash is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:15 PM #5274
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Me Mr Navy and my Little Dove are driving back... so that won't be a problem at all..... just keep it 5 over... eat a hash Brownie and ride home....
Planning any side trips to any National Parks on the way back? When will you have the chance again?
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 07:05 AM #5275
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
Planning any side trips to any National Parks on the way back? When will you have the chance again?
No if at all Possible a 2 day drive would be good... Hate to rush it but Little Dove has School and I have the garden to tend...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 04-18-2018, 03:15 AM #5276
onavelzy

onavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond reputeonavelzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not really worried about getting pulled over... I drive like I'm 99 years old... Get my speed kicks on my bike... Mr navy has a vacume sealer so ill put that and a pelican air tight case to good use ... He has to move to Florida so yeah Driving...I'm wanting edibles and concentrates on sure some flower will show up in the mix...
Quote:
No if at all Possible a 2 day drive would be good... Hate to rush it but Little Dove has School and I have the garden to tend...

Coast to coast drive in in 2 days with a youngster in the back seat and > $1000 of product in the bags? I guess it's possible to average more than 65mph over two days and still make it there alive by non-stop driving with a few hours of sleep while eating hash brownies and not getting arrested, but I'd put my money on the Vanishing Point tbh.
onavelzy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:36 AM #5277
Aspenou812

Ill ship from Calli... The Navy is moving Mr Navy we just have to get the valuable things and truck and Hog... And he already has base housing assigned...Mainly a Demo Dive trip and it looks like ill take the southern route across I 10... A couple of his friends are coming to help so driving won't be an issue... Going to be nice to have a bunch of edibles... that I don't have to bake... Have some vierity... Stay Sexy...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:19 PM #5278
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Going to be nice to have a bunch of edibles... that I don't have to bake... Have some vierity... Stay Sexy...
I've been experimenting with making different edibles lately. Found a great recipe for gummy bears and they turned out great. Next experiment will be hard candy. I've been making my own tincture for a while now so the candy was the next logical step.
RockinRobot is online now Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 02:48 PM #5279
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
I've been experimenting with making different edibles lately. Found a great recipe for gummy bears and they turned out great. Next experiment will be hard candy. I've been making my own tincture for a while now so the candy was the next logical step.
Do it, the hard candies are one of my favorite ways to medicate. Fat free too.
ReikoX is online now Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 05:36 PM #5280
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by onavelzy View Post
Coast to coast drive in in 2 days with a youngster in the back seat and > $1000 of product in the bags? I guess it's possible to average more than 65mph over two days and still make it there alive by non-stop driving with a few hours of sleep while eating hash brownies and not getting arrested, but I'd put my money on the Vanishing Point tbh.
That's the same thoughts I've been having minus the product.
We traveled quite a bit when my kids were young and a 2 day trip always took 3 at the least.
Took my granddaughter to Colorado a couple of years ago. 11 hour drive to Denver took 23. Didn't take her long to figure out if she said she had to pee I would find a place to stop.