Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Strongest coconut oil I can make so far

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
Strongest coconut oil I can make so far Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2018, 11:53 PM #11
JRace

JRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishDoctor View Post
who uses nugs for oil the taste will be like soap, try adding 60grams of 84% thc clear to 1/8 cup coconut thats how we do it...a little drop will do ya
soy lecithin is poison, causes serious physical and mental problems anxiety being number 1, plus soy is plain bad for the human system. use sunflower for a better safer consumption experience.
Personally I find that using clear results in a short, sharp racy high that is "boring", using whole-plant ethanol extract results in a much more balanced and longer-lasting high. Also seems to provide better pain relief as noted by my wife (serious neuropathic pain due to sympathetic nerve disfunction).

The taste is horrible, so I mix the QWET + coconut oil with cornstarch and put into capsules.

My ratio is 1gram QWET : 2ml coconut oil : 6.5g cornstarch
each pill = 750mg of which about 80mg is QWET.

8gram QWET, 16ml coconut oil, 52 gram cornstarch = 100 capsules.
JRace is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:51 AM #12
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Do a second, loooong extraction on the material and use it for topicals after dewaxing/winterizing. Use the dried material ground to a fine powder instead of cornstarch. Healthier.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 03:11 PM #13
JRace

JRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really nice
I find many stomachs don't process the ground herb as easy as cornstartch.

The long extraction is what I use for the pills, keep the short first extraction for smoking.
JRace is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2018, 05:40 AM #14
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
https://cannapedia.me/Citric+Acid+Extraction
This done with a frozen quick wash.
It makes the hash tea ... more hashy.

if I am hurting, I take 2-300 mg add a couple of drops olive oil to it.
a spoon a lighter and a toothpick work great.
heat it up,stir it up, let it cool.
pour it under the tongue and let it absorb.
I feel it almost instantly, comes on strong.

I was able to use it after surgery.
Let me skip a morphine pump.

Badkittysmiles shared this.

Old 04-17-2018, 04:30 AM #15
Betteradvise

Betteradvise is on a distinguished road
- Tincture strainer

Just got this off Etsy - tested today and it works like a champ.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1690653...-oil?ref=hp_rv
Betteradvise is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 04:50 AM #16
Betteradvise

Betteradvise is on a distinguished road
I have been using solely volcano duff - two quart mason jars filled with the recycled ethanol wash - vape and fill the two jars over time - sous vide then strain through almond milk strainer bag - put bag of strained material into the above mentioned press.

Skip primary decarb step due to vaporizing.
Betteradvise is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 02:59 PM #17
beta

beta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishDoctor View Post
who uses nugs for oil the taste will be like soap, try adding 60grams of 84% thc clear to 1/8 cup coconut thats how we do it...a little drop will do ya
soy lecithin is poison, causes serious physical and mental problems anxiety being number 1, plus soy is plain bad for the human system. use sunflower for a better safer consumption experience.
Get outta here with this hogwash. Soy and soy lecithin are perfectly safe and healthy. The Japanese ate *primarily* soy for generations and they're some of the healthiest people on the planet.

You aren't a doctor, stop dispensing medical advice you picked up on InfoWars or whatever.

Regards,
SoyBoy
beta is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 07:06 PM #18
silvi

silvi will become famous soon enough
"Soy contains chemicals that mimic estrogen and lower testosterone levels. About two thousand years ago, tofu - the drained curds from cooked, pureed soybeans - became a regular food for monks and assisted their sexual abstinence."

This excerpt is from " The whole Soy Story"

I don't know about you but I think I will pass!!

silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 11:02 PM #19
the rrock

the rrock will become famous soon enough
so much easier with the MBM

Old 04-18-2018, 03:08 PM #20
beta

beta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi View Post
"Soy contains chemicals that mimic estrogen and lower testosterone levels. About two thousand years ago, tofu - the drained curds from cooked, pureed soybeans - became a regular food for monks and assisted their sexual abstinence."

This excerpt is from " The whole Soy Story"

I don't know about you but I think I will pass!!

silvi
I don't know about you, but I don't get my scientific or health information from completely unsourced old wives tales I happen to run across.

Phytoestrogens are very common in food, and are 100% safe. Flax seed has more than soy. It's also in sesame seed, multigrain bread, black licorice, garlic, alfalfa sprouts, olive oil, and thousands of other foods that nobody ever seems to have a problem with.

Stop getting your health info from bloggers, know-nothing activists, and con artists.

Stop spreading bogus fear-based medical advice. You are not a doctor.

https://www.drfuhrman.com/library/ea...yths-about-soy
beta is online now Quote