Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Living organic soil from start through recycling CONTINUED...

Thread Title Search
Living organic soil from start through recycling CONTINUED... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 03:19 AM #1481
CannaRed

CannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenVino View Post
Well you will be quite surprised how parallel the two types of plants are so in saying that there are many important things to consider. Best fitting for the industry would be the use of potassium bicarbonate and or elemental sulphur for controlling powdery or botrytis. The key is the type of product. I use a line called HML32 which has been buffered with a protector (sticker/spreader) to use in spraying solutions. The combo of just those two components (which is hard to buffer) makes all the difference as opposed to potassium bicarbonate on it's own.
Just make sure that sticker/spreader is safe to use on a product that will be smoked, and can't be washed before consuming.
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 04:27 AM #1482
GreenVino

GreenVino is on a distinguished road
Yea I made sure of that. I don't utilize my leaves at the moment and only spray when in veg. The product is certified organic and has been thoroughly looked at as residues can be on the grapes during ferment. Their new silica product I was hesitant on though as I had not used a silica powder before, but that I will experiment later. Ideally I'm gradually working towards probiotics instead of powders but they do come in handy.
GreenVino is offline Quote