You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > Tired of the Hate

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Fastbuds
Tired of the Hate Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2018, 02:19 PM #51
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to behold
I love Autos. I grow them outdoor to help with my harvesting schedule before the Photos come in.

I get good yields, but don't mess with them or they'll stunt. Trying to pump them up to yield like a photo will only give you grief. Just give them good soil and take what they offer.
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:38 PM #52
lagoutche.

lagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura about
autos have good points and bad ones .

everybody is talking its good only for northern latitudes .

not totally true ,they are very good for spring results in spain and france ,or latitudes around 40/45 ° north .

my opinion is ,as a lot of people who tried them on this thread ,low riders did let a bad taste in my mouth too ,as all the ruderalis .i tried deimos and critical autos last year for fun ,not really improved since low rider reg ,just a better production ,but always this ruderalis taste and effect (not trippy ,andshort term couchlock),

breeding ruderalis and indica can be only couchlock .....

i see a very good future for autos crosses with pure sativas ,like the neville's haze auto from world of seeds ,even if i dont like this seedbank,its a good example about the future of autos .

growing a pure haze sowed in soil 15 april ,and cut the 15 september (5 months total grow and 500 grams on one auto plant .....this will open a lot the possibilities for northern growers to try them

there is a place for autos hazes in the future
lagoutche. is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:57 PM #53
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to beholdTychoMonolyth is a splendid one to behold
Are you talking Super Autos?
Old 04-04-2018, 05:23 PM #54
Pillang

Pillang will become famous soon enoughPillang will become famous soon enoughPillang will become famous soon enough
I'm an outdoor gardener, autoflowers are compromise, but I can smoke already in june. That is good
Pillang is offline Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:13 PM #55
donwalter

donwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to alldonwalter is a name known to all

I think autoflowering is a good choice for people like me it's just balconing. the first thing that I think is very important is that autoflowering is difficult colonized by red spiders that are always present on my balcony .... they simply do not have the time to colonize.if also attacked can in no way be so deleterious as in a regular plant. Beyond this the possibility of cultivating many varieties different in just under two and a half months, discreet and fast for places where risk to go against the law is very high. do up to 3 cultivate outdoors in my latitudes, I think finally that the many varieties present today on the market, and I speak of the XL and XXL, are productive and pleasant in smoked almost like many regular because less present the gene ruderalis .... very different then from the first autoflowering . now it seems to me that the momd of autoflowering is very different .... better no hate then for me but only love .... and still love ...

Last edited by donwalter; 04-04-2018 at 07:29 PM..
donwalter is offline Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:46 PM #56
TychoMonolyth

Some people are just haters. Some hate baseball. Other hate hockey, or football, or synchronized swimming, and other people just hate people in general and everything they don't personally like or wasn't their idea. Fuckem' I say.

I'm growing between 300-400 plants this year. I use autos to help stagger my harvest. But not just autos. I have harvests mid July, August, September, October and November (if the gods shine on them).

I've yet to find anyone who will turn down a joint of Auto NL, let alone anyone who can even tell me what they're smoking. Pot smokers are far from Sommeliers. And fuck Sommeliers too.

Last edited by TychoMonolyth; 04-14-2018 at 03:09 PM..
Old 04-10-2018, 04:22 AM #57
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
I'm Gonna find me some autos to try. Mephisto seeds is my 1st pick for a trial run me thinks.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
azad is offline Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:05 PM #58
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by azad View Post
I'm Gonna find me some autos to try. Mephisto seeds is my 1st pick for a trial run me thinks.
A fella i follow on ig grew out something from Mephisto and it looked very impressive i have to admit and I think he said he got 4 oz dried flower from her.
yts farmer is offline Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:04 AM #59
DTRave420

DTRave420 will become famous soon enough
I never had anything against autos and they can even make it a lot easier for an outdoor grower who has light pollution problems from street lights, house lights, parties, etc, to grow without worrying about herming. My whole thing with not wanting to grow them is the thought of the genetics being watered down with a ruderalis cross...
DTRave420 is offline Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:12 AM #60
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
Gonna look into some autos who is the go to for the most stable auto non feminized.