What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aloha White Widow

karkrash

Oh man this is amazing. Didn't realize people were still working the AWW. Haven't had a good widow in nearly a decade. We used to get some that was vary "perfumed" that tasted exactly as it smelled.
GS if you need some testers let me know!! Would love to see how she compares to Sugar Blossoms from the old BG stock. much love & respect to all y'all preservations! Keep em coming!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Check out hazeman he has done a lot of work with aww ... I recently grew his white tiger, shanti gws cut hit with his aww male n the results were nice, many plants resembling old widow, phenos varried from rotton tropical fruit to perfume astringent n all combinations of the 2... Overall I enjoyed it a lot...

Latest posts

Latest posts