What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nico Farmer

Hello
I grew their KiwiSkunk in 2005 and 2007, and it was a very nice strain.
Sweet, with an anis taste and a good high; all those who smoked KS loved it.

Hydro
picture.php

My ancient avatar, ah ah... (since, I don t use paint...)
picture.php

Nice color with low temps (night: 15°C)

picture.php

Coco
picture.php

cotienxanh

How about Daddy's girl?

Originally from South Africa, Daddy's Girl is an extremely resilient hybrid. It can withstand tough and dry weather making it an ideal choice for any cultivator who does to have a lot of time to pour into their crops. This resilience makes it extremely easy to grow, requiring little attention until late flowering. As long as it has rain water, sunlight and fertile soil, this hardy hybrid can take care of itself.

Daddy’s Girl gives off a sweet citrus aroma and has hints of musk; offering an immediate sensational high, but not one that will overpower you.

This hybrid will grow ferociously, with expected flowering times varying between 50 - 60 days for optimal yield. You can expect this sativa dominant hybrid to grow long graceful branches with weighty, clumpy buds. As a result it is generally recommended that Daddy's Girl will need staking or tying up as it gets bigger to prevent the branches from snapping under their own weight.

Daddy’s Girl by Kiwi Seeds is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse cultivation. You can expect plant heights varying between 1-1.2m and a yield of 300-400 g/m2 for your time.