What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identify my plant?

Bb1834

Can anyone offer any clues or thoughts on this plant? It’s of unknown origin, grown from a seed that I brought back from Costa Rica (it came from some bud that I acquired locally, and is allegedly Jamaican). The bud from which it came was phenomenal! Hard for me to say if it felt like a sativa or indica. It felt like both. Very euphoric and fun high.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 13

OregonBorn

Its actually a Cannabis sativa plant. Marijuana is a term used by legal authorities to distinguish it from hemp, which is also a Cannabis plant.

Looks like an indica to me, with the wide leaves. But these days pretty much everything is a hybrid.

different

That looks like “Humboldt Vacation.”
Popular strain around Costa Rica from all the vacationing Humboldt dude bros and grow hoes.

Bb1834

Its actually a Cannabis sativa plant. Marijuana is a term used by legal authorities to distinguish it from hemp, which is also a Cannabis plant.

Looks like an indica to me, with the wide leaves. But these days pretty much everything is a hybrid.

Thank you!