What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitter pill to swallow

hazyfontazy

Veteran
mum passed away this morning , went peacefully ..

god bless you all for your kind wishes ..

s2 if u need someone to talk i'm here for you :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so very sorry Hazy old mate,,,
blessings and light to you and your family at this awful time,,,,
thanks mate and same back just pm me,,,,,
condolences from me and mrs s2,,,,,

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its never OK to loose a loved one, especially a revered parent who was so instrumental to the loving upbringing of a child.....

My Mum past back in 2009 of a sudden and very unexpected heart attack, it was all over in 5 minutes, and earlier that day she had been out with the dogs engaged in her usual active lifestyle, so compared to what you guys have had to go thru watching your Mum's deteriorate mentally and physically before they pass I feel quite blessed that my Mum didn't suffer much, nor her siblings... before she left this world.

We all really have so little time on this earth, but should endeavour to make it count, especially with caring for those that once cared so much for us.....

My deepest condolences hazy, keep ya chin up man.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear this Hazy...
Although it's the only things that's certain when we're born it's never easy when a loved one passes and it throws your universe upside down.
Much strength

Wendull C.

Veteran
Im sitting in the hospital with my friend I had been treating with rso. It lessened his ever constant headache from the cancer constricting his jugular vein and coradid arteries. Just waitin for my bro to die now imagining this being my mother. They are the same age.

I give my condolences to you 944 and hazy. You both are living one of my worst fears. I am sorry for your pain. I can only offer you a kind thought and prayer. I hope the best for you guys in theses trialing times.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
My mom died excactly on my 30th birthday, she had the strength to stay alive to see me a last time. After visiting her in the Hospital, 2 hours later she died.

By the way, my condolences Hazy. :comfort:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
my mom, bless her heart, has been institutionalized for the last 7 years with advanced alzeimers dementia. the medical-industrial complex has kept her alive for the pension she earned as a nurse at state hospital.

her body is still living, but her mind is gone now many years.
the most brutal affliction for every family member involved.

offering prayers in act of commiseration.

trych

Wendull C.

Veteran
my mom, bless her heart, has been institutionalized for the last 7 years with advanced alzeimers dementia. the medical-industrial complex has kept her alive for the pension she earned as a nurse at state hospital.

her body is still living, but her mind is gone now many years.
the most brutal affliction for every family member involved.

offering prayers in act of commiseration.

trych

I can not imagine, or maybe just do not want to. I pray for your family and friends. That has to eat at ones soul in a way no one who hasnt gone through it can describe. My condolences trich rider.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Alzheimer is a devlish illness, a lifelong friend of mine had to bring his mother to a retirement home last year. They said they want to take a little drive and want to go drinking coffee but than mom was leaving there. Not an easy road. :-(