What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Move your clocks an hour forward tonight.......

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The clocks here are all left on summertime full time. Except the one on the computer, it sets automatically.

Plants are not too smart and do not understand how changing an arbitrary number representation can save them energy in a steady state system.
To eliminate stress and confusion the clocks are left alone and the karma emanating from the displays saves energy and increases the pyramid power aligned with the summer sun.

It must work, for I am high. Health studies be damned.

Betterhaff

Veteran
The clocks here are all left on summertime full time. Except the one on the computer, it sets automatically.

Plants are not too smart and do not understand how changing an arbitrary number representation can save them energy in a steady state system.
To eliminate stress and confusion the clocks are left alone and the karma emanating from the displays saves energy and increases the pyramid power aligned with the summer sun.

It must work, for I am high. Health studies be damned.
lol…some background noise on the news was a about a few more states that want to opt out of DST and then all the hoopla about setting your clocks ahead.

I was looking at some plants on the sill at the time and wondered if they ever forget to change their clocks.

Latest posts

Latest posts