What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A great day to be a brown or black british person

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
i bet all the racists are foaming at the mouth at this news!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

now i can tell THEM to go back where they came from bcos the original british is the same colour as me! hahahahahahahaha

Dude that is bad ass !

Your post made me look up the first Americans. And although they don't look like me...I still dig it ! Even though I am of the pale skin variety, I do have enough Cherokee in me to legally declare myself a minority. Of course I am not a pussy pos snowflake that would brag about my ethnicity. Who gives a fuck what shade of skin anyone is anyway?

Anyways...this is what my great great granddaddy probably looked like...

picture.php

Me....maybe just the eyes...

troutman

Seed Whore
We'll it's scientific fact now. So whether anyone likes the facts or not. It's too bad for them.

I always knew those Lizards didn't belong. :laughing:

R

Rox

quite obvious who the racist is

you don't know me but if you feel you have the skills to come to that conclusion from one post them maybe you should apply that skill to getting the winning lottery numbers & improving your life instead of moaning on a public forum

now i can tell THEM to go back where they came from bcos the original british is the same colour as me! hahahahahahahaha

:laughing:

Got to agree with you hazyfontazy very obvious :tiphat:

if anything i seem to have smoked you 2 out as resident racists:tiphat:

not that i have to explain myself but i will, as a non white british born and bred person who comes from a family that has fought for the freedom the of the british people in both world wars and have contributed thousands in tax it is not nice to have been told for the last 40 yrs of my existence that i should go back to my own country (which incidentally hasn't existed since being annexed into the british empire in 1850 so "we" don't have a country of our own) based solely on the colour of my skin, how refreshing it is now to have scientific fact to counter such comments but then there will always be those like you 2 that just can't accept scientific facts

maybe you two voted for brexit thinkin the immigrants will magically disappear overnight?:laughing::laughing:

https://youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Last edited:

Andyo

Veteran
DNA TEST

DNA TEST

I Think if we all got DNA tested and posted there would be some funny surprises.
Being suspicious of other tribes is a natural defensive action.

For 12 years plus ive lived in a tropical country i get on fine .
Im often asked by local women in fascination, where do you come from probably because i tan well and dont look european.

Im quite a mix of various races ,yet even i will generalise about race in my observation.A

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Who gives two senior citizen diaper poops. Let's all just live our days out on this planet, then die. Simple. All the other shit makes life to complicated. Peace

OP

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh here we go....

No one has any colour on ICMAG.... as far as I know, the internet is a great leveler where that is concerned because it just does not matter, and it should not matter in real life either.

Sadly humanity is still going thru the tribal stage of social evolution.

I used to know a tribe of women that frequented the tanning studios together, and they would look down their noses at other women who did not have dark tans. I once heard them belittling some poor girl for being too white.....I guess that she wasn't the 'right' colour.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember being shunted into this detention center very late at night years ago in Manila, tiny place. 160 inmates in an area about half the size of a basketball court. There were no bunks available, and the only space there was to sleep on the floor was in the 'black' area. So I went there and this old, kind man from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) gave me an old mat and let me kip down in the only available corner.

The next morning I woke up to a huge row amongst the inmates who had been sleeping around me because I was a white man in the black area, and some of the West Africans didn't like it and were shouting at the old, kind Sri Lankan man for letting me doss down there for the night. So I stood up smiling and in a booming vice said: 'Give me a knife, so that I can cut myself and show you all what colour my blood is, because I am sure that is the same colour as yours!......what is it with you guys making such a fuss about skin colour?'....There was a brief silence, then I put my hand out to the main agitator and said, 'How do you do, I'm Gypsy Nirvana'. The Liberian fella looked deeply into my eyes and saw no fear, then put his hand out to shake mine, and said 'Hey, me Cici, welcome to Camp Bagong Diwa'....

And that was that. I stayed in that area for 30 months and got to know many of the 'black' guys fairly well. I guess that they just were not used to being around a 'whitey' and needed a lesson.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are just 2 races, good people and bad people.:)

I don't think it is as clear-cut as that Herman, because I have known good people gone bad, and bad people gone good....We are all a mix of both bad and good, and must always strive to stay on the good side, so following our conscience.

Most people are tribal and are always suspicious of people from outside of their tribe, nation or even colour, and for good reason in many instances.

....and there is only one race....THE HUMAN RACE.

troutman

Seed Whore
Having an issue with one person and/or group of another race that has harmed you in
any way isn't racist. But to say you hate an entire race because the actions of a few
is racism. Racism is without a doubt the largest cancer on this planet. It has caused
more wars and problems for mankind than all the diseases combined.

Racists have a disease of the mind and are in my view easily worse than pedophiles or terrorists.

coldcanna

Veteran
Racism is the epitome of ignorance and should be vanquished from existence. What's also ignorant is saying racism is a construct of white America / white Europe. As a white dude, I would get robbed or worse walking through minority neighborhoods in LA, Atlanta, St Louis, etc. So the OP comes on here and his point is "aha! white people I finally got you!".... Your just perpetuating racial divides so good work, way to drive your point home

R

Rox

Racism is the epitome of ignorance and should be vanquished from existence. What's also ignorant is saying racism is a construct of white America / white Europe. As a white dude, I would get robbed or worse walking through minority neighborhoods in LA, Atlanta, St Louis, etc. So the OP comes on here and his point is "aha! white people I finally got you!".... Your just perpetuating racial divides so good work, way to drive your point home

Racism was created by Science (different races etc), Science has now also destroyed it (for Britain at least) but for some people this fact goes over their heads:tiphat:

Your comment is racist in itself

:laughing:

The thing about our weed, it brings humanity together. Why you won't see all states go green. We celebrate the variety of herbs because it's also analogous to our own genetic diversity celebrated with our commonalities. Mr Trump tear down that wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts