What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Chem and Chemmy Jones

UncleBens

Hi,

Just popped 9 OG chem seeds and will keep track of their progress on here

Not going to be terribly interesting for a while obviously but ill keep track of my Chemmy Jones' in the mean time :dance013:

UncleBens

This was the first time ive used Biocanna nutes and the plants have looked nitrogen deficient from pretty early on in flower so im going to use the Canna terra nutes for the OG Chem. Used it in the past and thought it was pretty good.
Uusally I grow in coco but for a change thought id see how it goes in soil. The cuttings are in coco :)

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Nice. I've been interested in hearing/seeing somebodys findings in OG Chem since it new version. Also that Chemmy J looks great..

UncleBens

Nice. I've been interested in hearing/seeing somebodys findings in OG Chem since it new version. Also that Chemmy J looks great..

Thanks!:tiphat:

The Chemmy Jones' are looking like they will turn out great i think! They flowered pretty slowly at the start which got me a little concerned, but they really stepped up a gear from week 5 onwards.
They are in 11 litre pots with Canna pro+ soil and fed with biocanna nutes(first time growing in soil for years), I think if id used bigger pots or used coco they would of turned out even better :)
Look like they will go until week 10 so another week.

The cuttings run are 2 weeks into flower and are looking great so far. Maybe need a bit more space though!

UncleBens

When I recieved my OG chem seeds I got two Silver Nev mix seeds as freebies too, so I've put them in water last night. Popped in 12 or so hours!
They could be any of the new Silver Nev crosses, keen to see what they turn out to be.

UncleBens

Day 68

Day 68

Look pretty ready to me, no amber trichs yet though, mostly milky with some clear at the moment.
The smell isnt as strong from them the past few days also... Should I chop them?

UncleBens

Heres the other two that I think may be keepers

Ill get some pics of the cuttings later tonight, they are three weeks into flower now, and looking much better than the seed plants did at this stage!

kruko

dude u r killing it! and the strains seem super dank.

how do you bind your pics into your postings?

Last edited:

UncleBens

dude u r killing it! and the genetic strains seem super dank.

how do you bind your pics into your postings?

Thanks!

To bind the images click on the post reply button rather than the quick reply, then to the bottom right of the text box theres an insert images tab. You have to upload them to your gallery first i think.

Dont forget to remove EXIF data before you upload pics!

kruko

aight, ty. i always did it another way ;)

about the 1 plant. you can def. chop her, no more yield increase i guess. i would only let her live longer if you want more couchy :p

UncleBens

Ah I see! Well to be honest I was wandering how people add large pics!

I think Im going to chop that one tomorrow, along with another lower yielding pheno ive not taken pics of.
Should be dry by next weekend then!

Latest posts

Latest posts