What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Opposite of cotton mouth?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Anybody else get this? Like you take a rip and instead of your mouth going dry, you start salivating like Pavlov's Dogs?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup. Depends on the strain.

We started calling stuff like that "Drool weed".

Fuel

Mix 2/3 fresh sicilian citrus juice with a 1/3 of fresh water (no sugar), drink it the morning, magic for the entire day.

St. Phatty

I find it helps if you try to hold a magic marker in your mouth.

This makes it harder to control saliva.

If it starts dripping out of your mouth while the magic marker is between your teeth -
you are drooling.

blastfrompast

Veteran
LOL @magic marker comment....

damn solo-cups and the magic marker when cloning..

I get the salivation thing too....usually first hoot of the day...

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
But is mouth really the opposite of anus? They are really pretty similar...
I'm pretty sure creatures are broken into 2 groups, based on the first opening that is created in embryonic form. One group creates the mouth first, the other creates the anus first. So technically, they are true opposites.

Drewsif

Anybody else get this? Like you take a rip and instead of your mouth going dry, you start salivating like Pavlov's Dogs?

Sorry to say from my experience, strains do that when they are vomit inducing. Its literally your body preparing to puke.

It was the late fed fish emulsions and lime peels in the Zkittlez that did it to me last. Good weed gives you cotton mouth.. No buts about it, unless drooling down the bong counts (it doesn't cuz i can drool down my mouthpiece and still have cotton mouth from the flavor)

Every time I try weed from the dispensary there's a good chance it will make my mouth water.. I run to the sink and spit it out. There's no weed at the dispo that gives cotton mouth either.. I don't think you can get cotton mouth from hydro . just stomach aches and "about to puke" watermouth.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I've had this problem for as long as I can remember smoking weed. People used to get upset at me if we smoked joints cause I would get it wet, no matter how hard I tried not to. It might be strain related, I really don't know, that's why I thought I'd ask for a public opinion.