What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother Bear 2017

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Small outdoor grow for me this year. It's been 5 years since I put any outside. 1 Grape Ape, 1 Pre 98 Bubba Kush. I've got a GG#4 to come out yet too.

Grape Ape

picture.php

Pre 98

picture.php

Not much, but it keeps me happy. Thanks for viewing :smoweed:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Trout, even better to see you back posting around here again my friend :friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A small show, but as I said in my rep message I'm honored to have you watching. Thanks for posting up :smoke:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
northstate - To long my friend. I'm glad to be posting again as well. I was up on the mountain watering. And lurking on Ic ( even when not posting I still lurked ALOT) and I thought, shit I haven't posted or shared anything in quite some time. So I snapped a few pics and here we are. I appreciate your visit to my small thread :smoweed:

~star~crash~ LoL I do indeed remember you. So glad you came back to us. So many I miss, and have missed. I'll have to get over and check k out what's going on in your thread these days.

And to those who stopped by and repped me :smoke out:
Thank ya !!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Slabs - :wave: Long as it stays dry this fall we should be good. Thanks for the visit friend.

LouDog420 - Can't take a trip to Garden Grove without LouDog in the van ;)
I'll take them good vibes, and send my own back your way.

I'm Dykster - :huggg: Thank you :huggg:

CannaFunk - They sure do ! However i'll have to admit here. I no longer carry water. I've got a treacherous mountain road that runs through the back of my land. I just drive up what's needed and drop it off close to my spot.

ziel-zielona - ZZ !! Always a pleasure to have a visit from you good sir. I hope to not disappoint yourself, or any others watching.

Thanks for helping get this thread started everyone ! I hope to get up there sometime this weekend or early next week to clean out the bottoms and spread the tops out a bit. Before going outside these ladies were revegged mother's. So there is quite a bit of growth right near the ground I would like to clean up. As well as get the GG#4 up there as well.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trichrider - It was quite a pain in the ass digging the holes. I certainly did pull out many rocks. So I only did 10gal holes. Next year I'll set something up above ground :yes:

ManyManySpliffs - :wave: Proud ta have you watch. Thank you for them vibes :smoweed:

Went up yesterday, no work, no pictures, just talking loving words to the ladies. Thanks for all the rep messages from everyone, I have missed you all too :friends:

ManyManySpliffs

what a special feeling it is to get out there and hang w/ the girls ..eh?

:smoker:

You can say that again, ain't nothing like it. I try to check on my babies atleast twice a day right now while I still can. I know once I transplant them to their final resting place I won't get to hang with them as much. The really sucky part of guerilla farming.