What's new

Need Help Making Carts

Cerossma

I have been trying to make my own carts and in general it has been pretty easy but I am having some trouble with taste and was hoping someone may be able to help.

I have switched my eliquid a couple time but after reading around it seems that EJMIX is the best out there. I heat and mix with concentrate but when i fill my carts it has a really harsh taste to it. I know the concentrate i have is at least decent and when I dab it, it tastes really nice.

When i fill the carts, it often doesn't seep into the coil until after i over heat the battery a couple times. It also smokes up like something's burning in the coil until the EJuice finally melts into it. I am wondering if this could be causing the entire cart to taste bad/how do i fill these little glass disposable ones without that happening. Or does anyone else see any reason why id be experiencing this harsh taste when I hit it?

Please help!!

Nughit

Sounds like you are not letting the coil soak long enough and you are burning the wicking material for the coil. Try letting the cart sit for a few hours before trying to hit it.

Also if the concentrate is not winterized/dewaxed it will gum up the wicking material really fast and tastes bad.

blastfrompast

Veteran
gotta use dewaxed extract to make it i've found..

There is a product that will drop the waxes out (winterization) and then you leave the waxes behind (syringe filter setup)... never tried it myself.

Cerossma

gotta use dewaxed extract to make it i've found..

There is a product that will drop the waxes out (winterization) and then you leave the waxes behind (syringe filter setup)... never tried it myself.

I didn't make the wax I have myself. it is BHO and is supposed to be shatter but is decently sticky unless frozen.

Does that sound like somthing that needs to be dewaxed?

Latest posts

Latest posts