What's new

7 Strains, 16 Lights and TONS O FUN!

Hey, y'all!
I recently started working with a grow and will be reorganizing things over the course of a couple cycles. For now, I will be taking over the current setup. I thought I'd share how that goes with you!

Here's the gist of everything:
- 70 plants
- 7 strains
- 16 x 1,000 watt HPS
- all coco

Here are the strains:
- OG (wasn't told the specific type, but reminiscent of skywalker)
- Super Lemon Haze
- Super Skunk
- Black Lime Reserve
- Trinity Kush
- Grape Ape (just one of these to test out the cut)
- Gorilla Glue #4 (testing out 5 little guys for this one to see how it rolls out)

14543485_10155451800134762_1639736394_n.jpg

14522494_10155451812269762_524730393_o.jpg

14572486_10155451800764762_359815597_o.jpg

I'll be updating frequently! Let me know if you have any questions!

Shizzlenator

Hey,
really nice and clean set up !
What about your GG#4, are thoose s1 or the orginal cut ?

Greetings and keep up the show

Day 3. Here are pics of a couple individual plants.

First, a shot of the room on day 3. Went ahead and lowered/evened out the trellises.

Gorilla Glue #4. Excited to test this cut out!

Super Lemon Haze. I love the leaves on this one! Looks chunky already!

Experimented with this OG last night and trimmed the hell out of it. I'll be doing a big trim in about a week to clear things out of the entire room.

Black Lime Reserve. These gals have some small leaves, but hopefully we'll get some big buds!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nice lookin room. I'm here for the show! Hope you got that original cut of gg4, but from the looks of the pic, I can't see any leaf twist that gg4 always gets. Leaves look a tad bit skinny too, but who knows. Got any better pics of her?

Nice lookin room. I'm here for the show! Hope you got that original cut of gg4, but from the looks of the pic, I can't see any leaf twist that gg4 always gets. Leaves look a tad bit skinny too, but who knows. Got any better pics of her?

Thanks, Vanilla Phoenix! I will take a better gg#4 pic and one of the mom when I'm able to. Do you grow it?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looks awesome, nice and clean. I really like how high up the tables are. Your gonna love the GG#4. Get ready for stretch, those Glue's are gonna blow up!!

Update: Having a couple hiccups. A few of the ladies (mostly OG's) did not receive enough time for their roots to grow throughout their new containers. As a result, the bottoms of some plant's containers are still wet while the top is dry. I'm biting the bullet and letting them dry entirely before feeding again. If need be, I'll give them a light feeding. It also looks like I need to up the cal/mag a little bit for the Super Skunks and the Super Lemon Hazes. Still feel good about everything overall.

I'll post some pictures tonight!

Are you hand feeding?
Sure am! I use a real basic chart that helps me track when I'm feeding, which mix I'm using and a couple other things.

Looks awesome ! Have you been running this many lights for awhile?
This space has been running this many lights for a while, but I'm just joining and starting to use the space. It's going to be changing a lot here of the next few grows!

nice setup! subbed.
:woohoo:

this should be nice.
Thanks for stopping by!

Looks awesome, nice and clean. I really like how high up the tables are. Your gonna love the GG#4. Get ready for stretch, those Glue's are gonna blow up!!
I can't wait! We're testing it out now and will possibly put it in rotation the harvest after next. Hopefully she's a good one!

I just got gg4 back in April and I'm on my 3rd run with her.
Hyped!

Stepped into this place and we are re-doing a lot of stuff and updating a lot. Here's just another project. Dug into the RO filter and have a broken fitting that was causing some leaking. One more thing on the list!

Recently built out a new room to hold the moms, veg, and clone in. Not much going on yet, but it's functional and we're getting things moving in here too!

Here's day 7 of flowering.

About half way done doing some pruining.
Pruned Grape Ape

GG4 lil ladies

The worst of hiccups. This Super Lemon Haze is a bit funky but we're upping her cal/mag and getting her back in the game!