What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This run.....

BAYSIK401

I haven't been on the site since well when I signed up in early 2015, been doing my little hobby for a few years now so figured I'd upload some pictures of my current run... hope I do this right, lmao!

Quick breakdown;8 1kw, 10g smart pots, pure Canna Coco, co2, sealed room, 3.5 ton Split system, girls are setup on planks and feed through a watering/flood and drain system... 6 Rhode Island Sour Kush(og Kush afghani Kush NYC diesel sour diesel crossover) and 6 Girl Scout Candy(Girl Scout cookies X Alien candy)

Currently at day 21st day of bloom... will hopefully upload more and better/differs angles also..

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 10

Phases

Beautiful set up. Looks amazing - glad your back and posting.

How often are you feeding? And can you elaborate on your feeding system. You said a flood and drain system?

BAYSIK401

Thanks guys... well it's a design me and my partner have put in action we have this particular setup running at 4 spots... basically we use 2 1hp pumps flip a switch, in 5 mins the girls are flooded with an even amount and then I wait about 4-5mins and flip a switch and a different pump drains the saucers into a bucket... feed once daily at lights on 30 gallons daily..

BAYSIK401

That was a little vague... the outside of the room I have a barrel setup so fresh nutes daily... the connection between all the lines and pumps is pex tubing, 1/4 inch to be exact, we go by sides, meaning one 1hp pump feeds 6 girls and the other 1hp pump feeds the other six, when it is time for runoff there is a shutoff valve in place to get reading on each side of the garden it self usually do 12 of the same always but this time we were excited to run the GSC and watch her next to our workhorse Sour strain..

BAYSIK401

Quick update for y'all... 43 days in, everything going smoothly some issues but nothing major ordinary shit lol, figured I'd throw up a couple good quality pictures of the Girl Scout Cookies X Sour Candy(Girl Scout Candy,lol)... check em out and let me know what ya think good or bad all criticism is welcome with me...

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 8

CANNABEST

Is the 2nd pump drain the under nute out for waste or reuse? To recirculate?
How long of a veg in a 10g coco bag?
Nice looking cookie cross btw

BAYSIK401

Thanks Canna... veg in 10s for 24 days before that they are in 4 inch pots for about 12 days as soon as the roots sprout out in the cloner about 4 inches... The 2nd pump is used to drain and collect my numbers(ph and ppm I'm very crazy for information on all fronts) and then to waste, feed 30gs daily and get about 9-11 gallons runoff... it's a great system got some new ideas and setup/running the actual system for next run and also going to be expanding my room it self it's about 8x8 now but with the expansion can be about 11x11..

Latest posts

Latest posts