What's new

CFL 12 12 MICRO PERPETUAL GROW.

NuDude

The purpose of this thread for me to gain as much insight as I can on this style of growing. I plan on running this n would love to hear from any one that has tried this before

Doc Crow

Ya. Go with ppl bulbs instead of cfls. Been that route. Pll is better. Much easier to cool and still cheap as hell. My 2cents

Dr 4 four

4 Pin 2G11 PLL CFLs would be the next step up from the spiral CFLs your using. PLL CFLs come with a learning curve and moderate cost increase (bulbs, bases, ballast, wire, connectors, and if wanted, reflectors). But definitely worth it if you have the time to do your research, money for equipment, and the space to run it. ICMag has lots of great threads on PLL grows worth checking out for more info and examples.

Last edited:

NuDude

They look great but cfls for the moment and I'm wondering how can we post pics n be safe like protecting my ip address or something....cuz I wanna show my babies in the set up soo bad plus it'll make it easier to get help from other plus it keeps the viewers watching

B

bringyalungs

@ nudude top of page>my ic> pictures& albums, create an album, upload pics and link the url( copy and paste it after u click that yellow square with two mountains to the top of message box.

NuDude

Well sorry but I had cut the babies down about 2day's ago and they r curing now.....I just might start posting pics but I would hate to get caught growing when I'm trying to learn,cause I wanted to post pics online cuz where I live it illegal to grow to smoke weed.

B

bringyalungs

that's cool... safety first bro... enjoy your harvest... one love

Latest posts

Latest posts