What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** VENDORS IN CALI**UNIT PRICING ***

S

StanKDanK

I have noticed a drop in unit prices in the last few years and was wondering what other vendors are getting offered in dispensaries or black market on outdoor unit prices. I know it depends on the quality and strain but im looking for best and worst. Outdoor flowers are going for is $1800 in socal and about $1200 for the same stuff in NorCal. Few places are COD these days and most of em want consignment which sucks, so let us know what you are seeing out there and lets see some average unit prices for California.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I got 14 for my outs that was late September before everyone and there mom was bringing in product to the local clubs. Start your shit early have your plants in the ground early April and grow indica's don't top em unless you have too, now ah day's in my parts you cant even get a g for a outdoor unit

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
on the other hand i brought in some Humboldt Purple indoor asking for 25, they said they'd call in a week well two weeks later they finally called and wanted to pick em up, but it was to late for them

S

StanKDanK

I got 14 for my outs that was late September before everyone and there mom was bringing in product to the local clubs. Start your shit early have your plants in the ground early April and grow indica's don't top em unless you have too, now ah day's in my parts you cant even get a g for a outdoor unit

getting the trimming done quick is the hardest part of all to get it out quick (Sep) but 14s sound decent for average outs.

My delivery service in norcal donates 25 for AAA ins. average is 22. Gh donations 14-18.. Average is 15. Outs are 11-15.. Average 12.
I have donated 3500 this year for AAA tresdawg and 3200 for Ghost train haze. Would again also if the product grants the donation. If your product is truly amazing and prop 215 legit, i would donate up to 3600 for the right meds. Granted my job is to get the lowest donation possible...
The problem is most clubs accept subpar meds and get top retail dollar for them from patients buying grams and eigths. My service has to rely on quality over quanity.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
In the hills I'm seeing 12 for good outs. If it's great you can get up to 14. In the city I'd say it's between 13-15 depending on how it looks. Got 19 for some Super Silver Haze that was really flame, during the flood, but that's an exception.

What ^ said is true. There are a lot of people getting sold subpar meds for top prices. I see things improving as the climate becomes more legitimate and the customers become more well informed.

Here's to everyone having a great year.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
The clubs are mostly looking for anything og, SFV, Larry and what not. Or anything that is solid purple thats what the chumps at the club are buying they are no way connoisseur's even if it is top grade and has different genetics other then og

S

StanKDanK

I had a bay area dispensary tell me once they are only looking for purple strains. socal clubs mostly wants OG and kush strains and are way more picky than norcal spots. Nice to see good quality is still getting decent prices in Cali.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I've been all over california recently, seems that top shelf indoors are going for about 2400 in Norcal and 2800 in SoCal. It is rare to see anything go for more than 3000.

Good outdoors is about 1200 for a pound up in Norcal and a couple hundred more in SoCal.

Central Cali is somewhere in between the two. literally and market-wise. haha.

S

StanKDanK

these prices look right from what I hear and see from clubs so looks like most peeps are on the same page on #s..keep tokin !

thcola

so strain dependent... ime last season my Dawg Waltz GH/outs going for 2 consistently.. (depot and full pull)

while the "snoops" dream was at its highest 16

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been all over california recently, seems that top shelf indoors are going for about 2400 in Norcal and 2800 in SoCal. It is rare to see anything go for more than 3000.

Good outdoors is about 1200 for a pound up in Norcal and a couple hundred more in SoCal.

Central Cali is somewhere in between the two. literally and market-wise. haha.

rim-shot....nice to see you again Schrews.....getting my grow on again this year in 4 greenhouses.

My bro get's $1,900 for GH top notch dankness in San Fran clubs, we got one source in L.A. we can get $2,200...maybe we just got lucky???

soil margin

Veteran
I find it to be a strange economy here in CA. I've seen good indoor go as high as 2800 and as low as 1600. I've seen mediocre outdoor for as low as 900 and as high as 2000. People seem so quiet and tight-lipped about what they pay/get paid that the market is kind of underground which I feel results in less knowledgeable/informed people getting ripped off.

It can be very hard to know what the fair/market price is unless you have a good circle of friends/growers that you stay in touch with and are constantly buying/selling.

hamstring

Veteran
800-1200 for outs, 12-15 a g for concentrates

I would like to ask you guys a question because I have been looking into concentrates i.e. BHO.

Doing the math
16oz=448g
448g x 12% (average return on BHO)= 53.76g
53.76 x 15/g= 806

So why would anyone go to the trouble of making the BHO other than personal use when you can get rid of bud for equal. Of course I can't say these prices hold water in every MMJ state.

Asked this quetion in BHO thread but got no answer. Maybe its a stupid question but the math says otherwise.:tiphat:

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts