What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miley Cyrus lights up a joint on stage at MTV Europe video awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Meh... let me know when shes rollin' on stage fucking herself with a glow stick.

Would make MTV worth watching for once.

I still remember the performance Cypress Hill did on SNL where B-Real blazed onstage...

OilGuy

lol @ last post... I guess I just came here to say... nevermind... I don't know why I'm in the miley cyrus thread

Billy-Ray-Cyrus-Pulls-Out-Of-Interview-With-Piers-Morgan-About-Miley-Cyrus-Behaviour.jpg

Slim Pickens

Veteran
My opinion is that she does more harm than good for legalization.There is still the older generation that needs to be convinced that legalization won't be harmful to society...and then along comes Miley...twerkin and tokin,and sticking her tongue out...Yep.That will convince the oldsters that Mj should be legalized.:biggrin:

Dirt Life

Veteran
IMHO, its quite the contrary floral... she didn't lose her mind, she went the way of Christina Aguliera, who went the way of Britney Spears, who went the way of Madonna, ect... sex sells crappy music.
-
Twerk? Lol. Girls in my high school were twerkin' (and Tootsie rollin', and Droppin' it)... back in the late 90's. Nothing new, except she's a achy breaky country singers spawn.

OilGuy

My opinion is that she does more harm than good for legalization.There is still the older generation that needs to be convinced that legalization won't be harmful to society...and then along comes Miley...twerkin and tokin,and sticking her tongue out...Yep.That will convince the oldsters that Mj should be legalized.:biggrin:

Or we need more 18 years voting and the "older" non-sympathetic generation to die off... viva la youth

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

No, they don't need to be convinced, they need to die, which they will.:tiphat:

C

chazz michaels

If she really wants to 'shake things up' she should grow a full bush and wear the same skimpy underwear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.