What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wholesale fireworks?

KONY

Veteran
Anyone bought wholesale fireworks recently?
Fireworks are legal in this state, however all the google results I have found seem like not really wholesale places, but rather just using the term wholesale as a marketing term.

I dont mind ordering a whole pallet worth or portion of a truckload.... I understand shipping will be alot as fireworks cannot be shipped via regular ups or fedex.

I figure I will throw down with few other serious friends that really enjoy fireworks. Maybe it would be easier to get a commercial display permit or something and go that route?

I'm looking for mostly mortars, but an assortment of classic fireworks too; firecrackers, ground displays, satturn missle batteries, etc.

Thinking i'm probably too late to order for this 4th of July, but its never to early to start planning for next year.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Always like bottle rockets... Had great fun (and fires) with them...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
what state?

wa has indian resevations where you can purchase...just about anything(fireworks).

it's not like you can get them year-round.

Latest posts

Latest posts