What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FUEL ? IS it Sour D or Original D ?

T

trichster

What is the real parents of fuel? Its listed on the tude as Original Diesel X chem BX, but on the bay its listed as DNA Sour D x chem BX?

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Pretty sure its the DNA Sour D cut which is the original sour d and the secret recipe uses the Diesel#1/Abusive OG Kush x chem bx daddy. Some nice phenos to be found in that Fuel! Good vibez

picture.php

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is the DNA sour d cut they passed out aka original diesel aka daywrecker aka aj diesel aka lol

no doubt it is some serious dank and a definate keeper in my stable

peace

T

trichster

Buddy ran a pack of DNAs Sour Diesel and it was very disappointing! Ran a pack of Underdawg aka daywreaker aka original diesel and it was KILLER. They had zero similarities. I was going to get these but I dont believe DNA has daywrecker/headband/original diesel, at least it didnt show in there seeds.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Well I can't say much for dna sour d from see but this cross cgs did with their cut and the chem bx is very much worth giving a go. Heavy fuel/kerosene/ sour smells coming from that one pheno in the pic I posted. Solid buds and yea kinda greasy feeling on fingers whhen its broken up. Give them a try u won't be disapponted. Good vibez

T

trichster

After many hours and at least 200 pages of posts this Sour D cross sounds like the one to have. Jah Hoover got it from DNA then shared it with some friends, 1 of them being OJD. It is not ECSD it is Original Diesel. Crossed with Chemdawg should be exactly what Im lookin for, fuelly diesel with some chem in there....Already ordered it!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Definite fuel taste/smell with a heavy chem funk after nice cure too!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is the DNA sour d cut they passed out aka original diesel aka daywrecker aka aj diesel aka lol

no doubt it is some serious dank and a definate keeper in my stable

peace

AJ Sour is NOT the same as Daywrecker....fwiw...

dank.Frank

T

trichster

AJ Sour is NOT the same as Daywrecker....fwiw...

dank.Frank

From what I can tell AJs cut is a "version" of ECSD or Sour diesel. The daywrecker CSG used in fuel i believe they got from Jah who got it from DNA. Knowing it originated from DNA I contacted them and asked them about it, there response was its the Sour Diesel which was no help.

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
.... and why no one grow report of this fuel , that seems to be a kick ass weed ? it's a so new variety ?
i'm really interested for buying it, but seems that there is no grow report around .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AJ Sour is a sister plant to the ECSD. Both from the same original seed group.

Daywrecker / Original Diesel is not from that same seed group - and was made after the fact. It's lineage is posted somewhere on ICm - but can't remember it at the moment or what thread it was posted in...

This is not to suggest that DNA didn't have the original diesel cut or that this is not what was used by CSG - I just wanted to be clear that AJ Sour is a different plant than the Daywrecker / Original Diesel - and that it technically is not directly a part of the Sour Diesel family line, where as AJ Sour and ECSD are...

dank.Frank