What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHEM- D

MY FIRST FOUND WITH THIS STRAIN AND SHIT MAN ITS STRONG
AND I MEAN STRONG IN EVER WAY SMELL ,TASTE, FLAVER, ANW
picture.php
AY HERES SOME PIC AT CHOP............
picture.php

MORE PICS IN MY ALBUM , GOT SOME SICK WIFI OG..

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
damn brother,you got the selection going on exelent tast in seeds too!where did the seeds of chem d come from ,what breader thanks

Last edited:
ha ha

ha ha

i had the chem d as a cutting of a pale.
picture.php

this some realy nice smoke its hang on for the ride pure knock out, we will see what the chems sister like ?more bud shot soon.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Ive had the chems for years now, the sister is badass. Yours looks similar but everyone I know with sister culled her for being a slow grower and infection prone. If that's the real sister get ready for some funk. If Chem smells like diesely funk of epicness, sister is epic diesel funk x death lol. I smoked Darkstar orchestra out with sister, the next year when they came back they said my sister was the best thing they got on the whole tour including Amsterdam, you've been warned :)

SneakySneaky

Veteran
As per your request, I'd let sister go 10 weeks. I get the best flavor from them by doing an amended soil (kelp, guano, ewc, fishbone meal, and compost teas). I just find this to give her a more pungent stink and better tasting ( a good friend grows her in sunshine 4 and house and garden, my chems always just 1 notch above his.

Treat sister almost like Chem d except u need to watch her, she'll lock out or stop growing fast, which is why I made the tough choice to cull her.

From what I gather there's a cut of sister and chem d that have tmv, I had infected sister and clean chem, and I've seen the people w clean sister and infected d.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Just pulled some 72 day chem d and an 84 day chem d. The 72 is great, well rounded flavor and potent as well, stunk out a whole bar from smoking a 72 day joint outside. The 84 has a more pungent smell and stronger stone bit the flavor isn't as well rounded (not saying its bad by any means). Both are amazing, there's not much on par with the real chem d (not that wanna be apothecary chem 91 s1 greenhouse seeds used to make their over priced bird seed with)