What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"meth, alcohol and tobacco are healthier for you than pot" ...

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Ok guys I'm after a bit of help here please!!!

I have a friend of over a year, but tonight we got into a really weird argument ... he seems to view pot as the ass end of drugs.

1) He thinks tobacco and alcohol are healthier than smoking pot "because it's legal"
2) He thinks methamphetamine is a healthier addiction than smoking pot.
3) He smokes cigarettes. (I never have)

I was quite blown away, it's as if he's living on a different planet. I told him that cannabis isnt radioactive like tobacco, but he was just all like "it's ALL about the tar man, that's what gives you cancer". He also keeps going on about "i've seen the docos, i know the facts" ... *makes wanking notions*

How would you respond to him???

Thankyou very much in advance

fungzyme

Challenge him to a drug-off - you take weed, he takes his choice of alcohol, meth or tobacco. The first person to kill themselves with their drug of choice loses.

My money's on you to win.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I would respond simply... your are a idiot... the truth is clear... and you still buy into the systems lies... good luck being a sheeople.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Buy him a copy of the book, "the emperor wears no clothes." Or read it yourself and arm yourself for your next argument. You need to educate yourself before you can argue anything the T.V. has been telling your friends for years.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doctors can prescribe methamphetamine in the US, but not marijuana. The federal government seems to think meth is safer and is a more legitimate medicine than marijuana. Your friend isn't the only one who's an idiot. It sucks when people like that are the ones writing the laws.

I

Iron_Lion

Sounds like a real moron, I wouldn't even waste my time with such a mouth breather.

G

Goodkarma

Faces of meth

Faces of meth

Show him the "Faces of meth" online. Then ask him to show you "Faces of Herb".
Take him down to skid row and look at all the alcoholics puking and peeing on themselves. Then ask him where the skid row for Canna smokers is.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
your friend is a fucking idiot... stop talking to him and find a smarter friend.. Hes making you stupider being associated with him...

G

guest3901

Vitamin "M"...the miracle supplement of the future..gets rid of unwanted belly fat in 30 hrs..also,you may tear your face off.
But who needs a face nowadays..?
picture.php

Snoopster

Veteran
Any of you stoners scratch your face until it bleeds or hallucinate severed fingers?

methcouple.png

Ashley Marie Brooker and Nicholas Thomas Doyle, 25, both of Stillwater, were each arrested for felony fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance Nov. 20 after Stillwater Police found methamphetamine and syringes in their vehicle which was, at the time of arrest, parked outside the emergency room of Lakeview Hospital.

When approached by the EMT, Brooker said she was looking for a finger as she frantically searched the passenger's side of the vehicle.

The EMT noticed what was described in the complaint as "severe pock marks, scarring and scabs on the woman's face" and believed her behavior to be consistent with methamphetamine use. The EMT then called police.

Meanwhile, a second responding officer located a man inside the hospital fitting the description of Doyle. When questioned by police, Doyle said he cut his finger but did not sever it.

Latest posts

Latest posts