What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

xbox 360 power brick

hi been a member a short while,GREAT FORUM,im learning lots here which is great,got 1 succesfull grow in a DS90 tent+400w hps, i am in the process of making a small bonsai mother/clone cab (still gonna need advice on the size of the cabinet im gonna be using too,dimensions 36cm W X 29cm D X 57 1/2 H TOO SMALL???)and im gonna be using pc pans for ventilation,dont want to use a pc psu due to its size weight,noise and extra heat,now i know you can use old phone chargers ect as an alternative,but my query is can a old xbox360 power brick be used for this as iv got one layin around and if so how would i wire the pc fans to it

its AC Adapter
Input AC 200-240V-2.7A 46-73Hz
Output DC 203V- 12V 16.5A 5Vsb 1A

Also i would like to know the minimum size cab i could veg 5 plant for 5 weeks before putting them in my tent on 12/12

best regards urban gardener

no one used an xbox 360 power supply then?
really could use some advice,before i fry myself messing with this deadly invisible shit called electric lol