Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Dutch pilot experiment: LEGALLY growing organic female hemp flowers high in CBD

Thread Title Search
Dutch pilot experiment: LEGALLY growing organic female hemp flowers high in CBD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2014, 12:20 AM #131
DutchHempCBD

DutchHempCBD will become famous soon enoughDutchHempCBD will become famous soon enough
DAY 52

DAY 52 - Female flower are really beginning to develop buds. The females are also starting to grow taller than the males. The males are still in the process of opening their flowers and releasing their pollen.

DutchHempCBD is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:24 AM #132
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
You're going to get a lot of seeds, man.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 03:06 PM #133
fibrafil

fibrafil is on a distinguished road
cbd project

contact me at jeangevaert@online.be as I'm working intensively on this, with crops.
fibrafil is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 03:08 PM #134
fibrafil

fibrafil is on a distinguished road
contact me at jeangevaert@online.be as I'm working intensively on this, with crops.
fibrafil is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 05:47 PM #135
offthehook

offthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really niceoffthehook is just really nice
Sinsimilla Finola females excl, being grown on my yard at lat 65 Finland.

The tallest females here are now standing beyond 2 mtr tall.

To remove the males is indeed a painstaking process that'll take about one month all together, but it was significantly more easy to do on the other side of the plot where the plants have been sown in more thinly.

There is always a risk that some retarded seeds will still pop up, and it has got my up most priority to keep soil surface free from obscuring weeds for inspection.

(In the upper right corner of the first pic, and the third and last pic as well, there's also 'broad bean' to notice. We had a rat infestation this year that killed off many of the beans, but luckily they did not seem to care about the hemp at all. The beans are not much to see on the pictures in here, but on places where rats did not bother digging em up, the hemp seems taking a huge advantage of their presence)

This picture was made on 11-7 and it'll show off the side of the plot that was being sown in more thinly >

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:57 PM #136
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
Lovely pics, @offthehook what is the purpose of your hemp?

Rinse is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 08:29 PM #137
DutchHempCBD

DutchHempCBD will become famous soon enoughDutchHempCBD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldchuck View Post
You're going to get a lot of seeds, man.
Yep, even though according to literature seed production reduces the ''essential oil'' yield with about 50% it will not be a problem. We most likely be using the oil from the seeds to create infused extracts.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:31 PM #138
DutchHempCBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibrafil View Post
Thanks for reaching out.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:33 PM #139
DutchHempCBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthehook View Post
Sinsimilla Finola females excl, being grown on my yard at lat 65 Finland.

The tallest females here are now standing beyond 2 mtr tall.

To remove the males is indeed a painstaking process that'll take about one month all together, but it was significantly more easy to do on the other side of the plot where the plants have been sown in more thinly.

There is always a risk that some retarded seeds will still pop up, and has it got my up most priority to keep soil surface free from obscuring weeds for inspection.

(In the upper left corner of the first pic and the third, there's also broad bean to notice. We had a rat infestation this year that killed of many of the beans, but they did not seem to care about the hemp at all. The beans are not much to see on the pictures in here, but on places where rats did not bother digging em up, the hemp seems taking a huge advantage of their presence)

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

This picture was made on 11-7 and it'll show off the side of the plot that was being sown in more thinly >
View Image
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! I'd like to see some good sharp close macro shots of the female flowers.

What is the purpose of your growing opp?

Old 07-21-2014, 08:52 PM #140
DutchHempCBD

Day 58 - Trichomes are starting to appear. Same goes for the typical bud smell. Males seem to have released most of their pollen.

7 members found this post helpful.