What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

I

icon

wow once again im impreesed with everyones grows very nicely done everybody!
i definitly have to get the PPP for one of my grows & run JOCK HORROR again.
im working on a CALI-O micro grow now i'll post pics when things start to get interesting.

goldenahms

Had to chime in on this thread--I've grown several Nirvana strains. All of which have blown my mind. $20 seeds for $1000s worth of good smoke.

I will agree there is lots of variation. But I don't discriminate, I've placed Nirvana and THSeeds orders together...

What I was surprised is, nobody had mentioned the beloved Cherry pheno of the Nirvana Ak48.

If you find that variation, it's a keeper. Smells and tastes exactly like tart cherries, covered in triches. If I kept a cloning room, it'd be full of her.

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a cross of Nirvana White Widow father and Nirvana Big Bud mother.
More pics in the "Free Your Budshots" thread.

Minipurz

Omg lookin throu this thread im so drooling :O
Im going to grow Nirvana for my first real grow, and just ordered :
Master Kush
Papaya
Early Misty
Shiva
Four Way
Durban Poison
Big Bud

And allready got Jock Horror and Indica Aurora just waiting for my growbox, weeee, so excited :)

wacked

Here some from a bag of nirvana mixed seed, at 45 days flower, it could be either of these 5 strains ?

Master Kush
PPP
Nirvana Special
Skunk#1
Afghani

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey guys just got my nirvana top 44s in and gonna start germin today...keep you updated in the soil grow...in a week or two.. peace!

G

help me pick which nervana seeds to grow next .i had bubblegum and thay did not make it .but i am not giving up i had cali-o that was very good so i think its the luck of the draw.i have jock horror,ak48,white rhino.i am whanting to grow jock to have some good sativa for spring so i might just go with ak or rhino.

M

mallyone

Quick question from one a bit blunted, but what the hell is that?!??! Is that a bunch of buds compressed in a bucket to hold a shape or something? You know we didn't get a christmas card from you this season, I wouldn't mind you sent that wad of greed goodness in the cards place?

:)

m1...

nuggetshiner said:

Boo2112

Hello
I just put some Papaya in the rockwool today and i cant wait mmm mmm I sure hope it helps with my pain.....I was wondering You guys that grow the WW do you leave it in the dark the last 48 to 72 hours before to chop it. Also you heard of anyone doing it for the last week of flowering.....Just wondering

Have a nice day

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana's White Widow @ 9 wks..........

Nirvana's White Widow @ 9 wks..........

Here's a few shots at 9 wks.

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boo2112, I never put plants in the dark. I've taken 2 clones at the end of flower and
stuck one in a dark room for 48 hrs. Tried it a couple of times to give it "the benefit
of the doubt", If there was any difference the plant that got light grew more. Could be
strain specific. From my observations it does nothing. That's just me in my garden, it
prob works for some peeps, lol. I think a lot of peeps do it and feel they get good
results so it's prob something you'll have to experiment with. NS

I've grown out NL x Shiva. Very good balanced smoke, nice high, tasty and pretty frosty. Coming down from the high was smooth, like you had to remind yourself to smoke. Easy to grow & clone, medium height. Very controllable indoors. I would definitely run this again.

BTW: My husband prefers this strain to treat his bipolar (rapid mixed cycling)

Here's a pic of a NL x Shiva top about 4 weeks in flower (168 watts cfls & 70W hps, organic soil)

I would really like to give Jock Horror a run this year. I keep hearing good things about it.

Happy & safe growing everyone! :wave:

Last edited:

Mountain High

Veteran
Nirvana Masterkush

Nirvana Masterkush

Hi everyone! :wave: my Masterkush around 32 days. First time with her, growing in hydro under a 400 watt. These ladies are packing on more and more buds everyday.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Wow! How did I miss this thread? Im a fan of Nirvana already b/c I found my high yielding yet knock you on your ass strain and pheno in my first grow. Guess I got lucky with this NLxBB:

15592soquick1.jpg

56 days from clone. Im still running it a year later.

GudBud

Yeah man, i crossed a nirvana nlxbb with a nirvana jack herer quite a few years ago and the plant i got was amasing... big northern jack i called her, sadly now gone, and lost all the pics of her over at OG.

Iv'e grown loads of nirvana strains and all have been good.