What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is it now legal to trade clones

Somatek

It's legal to share/give away clones, legally trading/bartering could be considered a form of selling as it's an exchange of goods so it's questionable. There are a couple groups on reddit like NugSwap where Canadians are trading clones, also a couple sites (homegrown connect being one, I wouldn't pay a fee just to trade clones when there's other sites out there though).

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Yes, passing botrytis, pm, root aphids, whiteflies, gnats, russet and regular mites is now openly legal. I'm sure there are a few other pests also legal to trade.

Please be sure to quarantine any cuts you get. ;)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
As long as they're not flowering, you can. But only because you can't transport flowering plants. But there is an argument that because it's not "In Public", flowering plants are ok too.

I'm in the process of building a swap club now. No cost, just trading everything from seeds to equipment. www.420swap.club

growshopfrank

Veteran
Yes, passing botrytis, pm, root aphids, whiteflies, gnats, russet and regular mites is now openly legal. I'm sure there are a few other pests also legal to trade.

Please be sure to quarantine any cuts you get. ;)

If you treat it like a POF date you will be fine

Just use lots of protection.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I picture you dipping your pof date into h2o2 before sleeping with her.
w4f0SHg.gif
?

Legalcdn

As long as they're not flowering, you can. But only because you can't transport flowering plants. But there is an argument that because it's not "In Public", flowering plants are ok too.

I'm in the process of building a swap club now. No cost, just trading everything from seeds to equipment. www.420swap.club

Great initiative for us canadians..thanks..good info.. Merci from southwest ontario

Latest posts

Latest posts