What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RedEyed Genetics Test Thread ** New Locktite Crosses**

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just popped the seeds of Chem 91' x Locktite and Triangle Kush x Locktite. Just waiting on them to pop up above the soil.

picture.php

This will be a muti-person thread. With at least one more joining me testing these gentics, and possiibly another person joining in. More pics to follow as I and others have them.

scrogrow

Man ya forgot to mention this is a multy national thread!! And we on this project full heartedly!!

Waiting for a pic to upload so I can share

Also my plant turned out to be a female so il kick this off from my side of the pond with a triangle kush x locktite lady

picture.php

Will post the seed selection in the morning and label what's happening with all the bits

Would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a new selection of fire this year

#teamfullofapexpreditors knocking it out the park again!!

Nameste

scrogrow

picture.php

OK so in no particular order

Triangle kush x locktite
Chem 91 x loctite
Sunset sherbert x loctite
Chocolate Thai x locktite
Emerald City cookies x locktite
Blue Magoo x locktite
Magnum pi x locktite

All coming to this thread soon

Hope everyone is cool

mack 10

Veteran
these on test or avalible
the tk x locktight and 91 locktight are right up my street

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
these on test or avalible
the tk x locktight and 91 locktight are right up my street

They are testers Mack. Also all the seeds of TK x LT and Chem 91 x LT have germinated. Just waiting on them to pop up above soil.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Mine are all germinated. I have a couple above soil already. Expecting more above tonight. In my haste I did kill a couple by accident. I knew I should have just left them alone.

Happy Times

Just popped the seeds of Chem 91' x Locktite and Triangle Kush x Locktite. Just waiting on them to pop up above the soil.

View Image

This will be a muti-person thread. With at least one more joining me testing these gentics, and possiibly another person joining in. More pics to follow as I and others have them.

Good luck DTOG! Those two (Triangle, Chem) are the ones I’d be most interested in

Latest posts

Latest posts