What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

PDX Dopesmoker

The World Health Organization is the international authority on drug scheduling as per the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs treaty

Article 1: DEFINITIONS
1. Except where otherwise expressly indicated or where the context otherwise requires, the following definitions shall apply throughout the Convention:

(a) "Board" means the International Narcotics Control Board,

(b) "Cannabis" means the flowering or fruiting tops of the cannabis plant (excluding the seeds and leaves when not accompanied by the tops) from which the resin has not been extracted, by whatever name they may be designated

its not even buried, this is the first paragraph after the brief preamble.
and according to the US Constitution's supremacy clause foreign treaties are the law of the land in the USA

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

I don't even see why he needs a lawyer this is so open and shut. Money talks tho so get as many good lawyers as you can, might even want to try breeding the best ones.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The World Health Organization is the international authority on drug scheduling as per the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs treaty

its not even buried, this is the first paragraph after the brief preamble.
and according to the US Constitution's supremacy clause foreign treaties are the law of the land in the USA

I don't even see why he needs a lawyer this is so open and shut. Money talks tho so get as many good lawyers as you can, might even want to try breeding the best ones.

Interesting PDX....I have sent that to my lawyers to see what they have to say about it....

Spaventa

Veteran
WHO only make recommendations to "support informed decisions " in member states. No jurisdiction or authority though. Don't matter, judge will throw this out after he hears what Gypsy has already been through and for what.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those cold pints are coming closer president, they didn't get you and they will not!

Good vibes to you boss :huggg:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For sure.....Rapists, Child Molesters, Murderers/Hit-Men, Jihadi's, various types of religious extremists, Fraudsters, Meth dealers and users etc.....and a few really nice guys who ended up there via scorned women/gold-diggers who only had to claim that they were disrespected for the poor foreigner to loose all he had in the Philippines, including his liberty until they allowed for them to deport. I did my best to cope in that fetid environment, and somehow made it thru, with only a couple of close calls

I lucked out frankly. I saw a big tall guy get a towel wrapped around his neck and brought to the ground by a few black fellows and raped 12 feet from me in the night . I took the top of a can out of a garbage and fashioned a quick cut your throat thingy. In those days which was late 70's the muslims were a major force to be reckoned with inside and where I was lucky is the head person of those muslims approached me early on and asked about my alleged smuggling to which I promised to help him out with supplies like he'd never seen in his life when we were both out. Suddenly I had zero to be worried about other than how fast could I push parole on an 8 year bid for possession with intent to distribute cannabis aka cds

The new governor of that state is promising legalization. I cannot tell you how that will make me feel seeing it finally happen. :)

PDX Dopesmoker

WHO only make recommendations to "support informed decisions " in member states. No jurisdiction or authority though. Don't matter, judge will throw this out after he hears what Gypsy has already been through and for what.

Don't buy into their
"The WHO makes all the recommendations"
"The WHO has no authority"
logic, thats just a joke. I think some clever rascal managed to sneak a Lewis Carrol reference into the the treaty's metatext. If you read the single convention with your third eye it's hilarious. They're very insistent that people only experience mind-opening inebriation when they're ill, but in the preamble they also show their support for the rights of the individual.

Chappi

Its never good to cultivate hate mate.....

No hate Gypsy, but she was a total bitch. She tried to ban me for complaining that her seeds of C99 fell apart in the baggie....different account, I deleted that account because I was pretty mad and down 100$ with crushed seeds.

Hope Trump pisses of Jeff Sessions and makes him quit or even better, fires him!

The tide is turning for cannabis, more than 60% of Americans want Cannabis legalized, it’s only a matter of time. There is a huge political change happening at the same time. Soon all these old dinosaurs will be replaced by people for the people and not special government interest, lobbyist dogs.
Best of luck to you!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
since the state that allegedly wants to try him has now legalized it medically, i don't see why this charade is ongoing. WTF??? i will be horribly surprised if this BS does not get binned quickly. hang in there, Gypsy...:huggg:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
since the state that allegedly wants to try him has now legalized it medically, i don't see why this charade is ongoing. WTF??? i will be horribly surprised if this BS does not get binned quickly. hang in there, Gypsy...:huggg:

The charges levied against me aohippy are FEDERAL not state charges.....and under FEDERAL law cannabis seeds are considered to be a SCHEDULE ONE NARCOTIC (the same as heroin), which is very strange since cannabis seeds don't actually have any drug (THC) in them, nor on them.

Under British law cannabis seeds are not illegal because there is no drug present in them or on them. This is really what constitutes my defence, due to their NOT being DUAL CRIMINALITY between US law and UK law on cannabis seeds. Unless there is dual criminality they cannot extradite me, and this was adequately proved during the actual extradition trial back in August 2017 when the UK Judge refused to extradite me, due to their not being DUAL CRIMINALITY, and dismissed the case for extradition.

Tomorrow I will be in court to hear the USA's appeal against the District Judges decision NOT to extradite me last August. They are saying that the District Judge 'er'ed' in his decision last August, and are trying to prove conspiracy and incitement as being a part of their claims against me, when all of their 'Confidential Witnesses' were growing in the USA without any help or assistance from me, and under their own volition, long before I even knew them. So I did not conspire or incite or fund any of them to grow cannabis. All I was involved in was buying and selling the seeds they produced, which is perfectly legal in the UK.

I have never even set foot in the state of Maine where these three 'Confidential Witnesses' were cultivating, nor planned, nor assisted in any of their growing persuits. As far as I was concerned they were legally able to grow under medical cannabis licences in the state of Maine, and since I am British and not a USA citizen, why should I have to be susceptible to American Federal Laws which state that dealing in cannabis seeds is no different to being a heroin dealer? To any sane person it is quite ridiculous.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Kidnapping or an attempt of thereof is a bigger charge than Cannabis seeds.

So when is the USA Marshals going to get charged with that again?

Since that crime was attempted in the Philippines I think the US Marshals should do time in a Philippines jail. :biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wish you all the luck tomorrow Gipsy! hopefully all this nonsense with come to an end.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Kidnapping or an attempt of thereof is a bigger charge than Cannabis seeds.

So when is the USA Marshals going to get charged with that again?

Since that crime was attempted in the Philippines I think the US Marshals should do time in a Philippines jail. :biggrin:

First things first troutman. I need to get this appeal by the USA out of the way first, and then I will see what my options are to take this onto the offensive over violations of my constitutional and human rights.

I should have a better idea of how things might go by tommorow, unless the Judges need more time to deliberate over the case, and then it could take up to a month before I find out which way the wind blows for me.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gipsy Nirvana said:
I should have a better idea of how things might go by tommorow, unless the Judges need more time to deliberate over the case, and then it could take up to a month before I find out which way the wind blows for me.

I'm pretty sure, and hope, judges in the best British phlegmatic tradition will tell US feds to go to hell and care about their own business.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yooo :woohoo: finally president! So happy to read this and so happy UK acted this way, as it was supposed to do :moon: Hope you get your passport back and enjoy 420 with us...and a couple of cold pints for sure :biggrin:

Congrats

Latest posts

Latest posts