What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

J

jonnybgood29

man i like the hints of pruple on the bases of the leaves. looks like some color coming your way!!!hehehe

G

hello friends :joint:
thank you hurricane and i'll do both my friend.......

jonny, when i grew the mother i got no color i was stumped as to why but it was super hot around here at flowering time, but i think more so bedause the mother was 100% seeds from top to bottom :yoinks: :yoinks: .....i must have pulled 200 seeds from her at the end, but i did get about a half oz of bud which was very good smoke indeed.....i'm really wanting to know what the smoke is like unseeded, even seeded she put out lots of resin the content on the leaves was very visable as well.........
peace bro :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:
is this a strain you should top ...ohw and flowerperiod ..I dont think you ever mensiond that....

G

hello core :joint:
hey bro whats up, any luck with the germ??.....

umm i cant answer your Question on flowering time exactly right now, i have never grown this strain...i grew the mother and hit her with the daddy but like i said this is the first run of this cross/strain.....ummm i can tell you the mother finished in 63/65 days but thats not the best way to answer your Qusetion because she was in fact 100% pollenated and put out well 200 seeds and i'm sure that had something to do with the flowering time....it could have either spead it up or slowed it down, i'm just not sure at this time.....

as far as topping the mother did well topped, but i think most strains do better topped.....

some shots of the JACK HAMMERS......

and the runt....

peace :joint:

Last edited:
G

I'm curious to see how the jocks turn out....got some of these beans somewhere....stay safe bro....oh and start your Kodiak....solid nugs of greatness I promise....

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 out of the first four popt ....and i planted it straigth away.for the rest i toke Jonny's advise......soakt them for 3 days at least .....and planted them in soil.....i realy hope they pop soon.
Nway i got spare time for that :joint:
and about that flowering...
this wil be some good exp. for me ...i already know when to add pk 13/14 (small fruit development)...that means there halfway
but now i can make a estimate

whats the best hight to top?5 nodes?

Last edited:
G

:respect: Thats all I can say Jaws. I hope Toilet Paper gets a nice female of your PB's it looks like my kind of strain? :bongsmi: :abduct:

I am going to try the new nutes tonight. I just bought a new PH meter because mine was jacked.

Oh I just can't resist. :moon: :moon: :moon:

GCG

J

jonnybgood29

:bat: hey jaws, dont you mean jackhammer! :bat:

just kidding!

hey hurriacanefan yeah the jock horror is great stuff. a lot of pheno differences, but both i got were outstanding. one fruity sativa that smells like rotten meat when finished properly, and one smelly indica dominant that had light biege hairs and would lay you out(the one used for jackhammer strain)!

G

hey hurricane just stop by every now and then and you shall see how the Jhorros turn out my friend, man i would love to drop the kodiak but i have no room at this time maybe next grow :yoinks: ....

core, whats up bro umm damn i was hoping you would get a good germ % with this first run :chin: , hopefuly you will get a couple more up and going if not hope the one is a female for bro....

on your topping Question not sure but i will tell you what/how i'm going to do them, right now there 11days vegg and there 8 1/2" tall and just starting there 6th node.....in the morning i will topp 2 PB and all 4 Jhorro the PB will be cut between the fith and sixth node, all the tops from the PB will be dipped and put into rockwool.....

garlic,i'm sure TP will get a nice female he dropped enough seeds so he should get a few sweeet mommas....ya if you like in your face stone then you will like the PB's, the bud i got from the seeded mother was really good nice quick hard stone with some legs.....

on the new ferts where are you at, what week??..and stoked you got a new PH bro, i think every grower needs one........
peace bro :joint:

me neither :moon: :moon: :moon: :yoinks:

G

hello jonny..
hey bro i'm so sorry dude i knew something was not right ive been looking at that for the last few minutes but just could not put my finger on it...i need to back away from the sour diesel ibl bud.......again sorry my friend i will fix that right f****** now.
peace.......

G

hey jonny
i just figuared out why i did that, while i was loading the pics i labeled them JH and then it got into my head that i hope ppl dont think that stands for jack herrie or jock horror and then when i posted those two strains were in my head arrrrr........
sorry buddy.......

G

Hey Jaws i'm in week 2-3 the urkles are a little farther along.

:moon: :moon: :D Back at ya bro. :biglaugh:

GCG

ohhh how sweet!!!! you gon'a need me!!!! or you will be shit out of luck ,and then who's gon'a whipe your ass better play nice

Last edited:

Smoky_Mcpot

lovely plants brother, I would have joined for this thread alone! lol. The PB look like clones! very nice and healthy work my friend. I'll be watching!

G

ok were at 14days vegg with this group of plants, i just topped three of the four JACK HAMMERS lass night on the advice of the maker of the cross my bro "jonnbgood29", the fourth one was not topped its still a bit to small....ahh none of the PB's were topped there big enough but i want to keep the topped piece for cloneing so they need to be a bit bigger for that purpose,
here are a three shots of the topped ones.....

this is a full shot of one of the jack hammers.....

everything is going fine so far, still awaiting the kush clones......i do have some bad news today i have lost all 5 of my anubis seeds they never even made it out of the soil, they were taking far to long to break soil so i dug one up and it was being eatin by them damn tiny white bugs....this is not the first time i have been jacked by those f****** but its been quite along time since they have gottan me.......
peace friends :joint:

trainwreck :wave:

G

girls are looking great.....that sucks about the anubis seeds....little f$$kers...stay safe

G

hello hurrican :joint:
thank you brother for the words :joint: ......i still have 5 so i will get another chance in the future, like i was telling docleaf i'm glad i did not drop all ten in that f***** up soil :badday: ........
peace bro :wave:

F

Father Time

Hay J,
here one of the Shark x ice just before the chop!
she was not quiet finished but i had to roll a dozen or so to make rooom for the next run of seedlings to go in,mabey only a week or so early so what the hell ther only weeds right!
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

hello F hehe..
ya man that one looks good, did you happen to snap any closer shots of the buds?.....did they get real frosty? i sent a few to a buddy of mine and he said hes just dying to get to harvest with his, he is also running them outside and he said there is so much frost on them and they have a purple color to them as well.....also the smell was outstanding, i think i need to QUIT giveing these seeds away and keep/grow some for myself, thanks for the pics bro.....
respect much...

Latest posts

Latest posts