What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOFA KING StOnEy gettin off the couch back

HUGE

Veteran
Are you running the Epaps? If so how to you like them? The results look stellar whatever your lighting situation is. Also seems you have a rocking ac system. That is about as purple as I have seen Chloe get.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Huge no epaps gavita yet... regular lumatek 1ks... magnum 8in hoods... really cut corners cuz i was broke n used old bulbs fucked my yield up a bit my lowers did fatten up like the norm do... but still avg 1.5 a light... my ac is tits gotta 5 ton for just the grow ... i can keep things as chilly as i want in there my lights off temp is 70... 75 lights on ... just finished burnin some chloe with smokalot...
Relentless she should be she is fire... real lemony. .. so damn sticky...

C

chromeo

awesome strain selection, my friend!

I like the old OG and sfv OG at best by appearance.

peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well quick smoke report on chloe... she tastes like she smells... whiskey skunky with hints of citrus.... alot like ssh j1 limeaid marley n tw all have that similar terpene... tw is sumthing different though much more rotten menthol but all 3 share similarities. ... which helps prove my theory nevilles haze is part of tw and we know its in ssh... her buds are hard like my ogs just bigger... especially in one gallon she impressed me... she is also potent.... at first couple smokes ill give her a 8.5-9 if i dont get sick of her she is an all around 9-9.5 type of plant but i need time to tell if i like her long-term daily smoker... bomb ass weed though... i suggest try her if u can... she is def sumthin worth runin..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
chloe dried trimmed ready to burn

chloe dried trimmed ready to burn

Flowers were chopped 65 days..

Attachments

• CAM00393.jpg
    CAM00393.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00391.jpg
    CAM00391.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CAM00392.jpg
    CAM00392.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 12

Mikenite69

Veteran
That Chloe looks dank! Nice job on her and she sounds yummy!

Goddamn that sfv is chunky as hell great job on all those buds especially with bad bulbs.

Also I can wait on the piff pics I have smoked enough of that in my time but she always seems to get you just as high as the last time you smoked her.

Great work.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Dried a few days im gettin much diesel og tones in the spliff im smokin right now... still got the wiskey but def a change... some sour kushyness that wasnt there at all yesterday. ...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Next i got lemon skunk trimmed smoke report n harvest shots of gg4, old og, 4sd n 75 day cloe.... nuthin goin 84 days this run just cant do it... sfv lvpk n raz still hangin ..i got a forced low temp slow dry goin on..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only time I've ever smelt a whiskey type smell from canna was in my FPBK line - but it certainly doesn't cure out. It's the more dominant smell in some of the phenos...

dank.Frank

HUGE

Veteran
Great report stoney. I have been smoking her for several years now and I will say this. You may get tired but you won't get a tolerance . she does the trick first time, every time even after years of daily smoking.
Well quick smoke report on chloe... she tastes like she smells... whiskey skunky with hints of citrus.... alot like ssh j1 limeaid marley n tw all have that similar terpene... tw is sumthing different though much more rotten menthol but all 3 share similarities. ... which helps prove my theory nevilles haze is part of tw and we know its in ssh... her buds are hard like my ogs just bigger... especially in one gallon she impressed me... she is also potent.... at first couple smokes ill give her a 8.5-9 if i dont get sick of her she is an all around 9-9.5 type of plant but i need time to tell if i like her long-term daily smoker... bomb ass weed though... i suggest try her if u can... she is def sumthin worth runin..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Interesting ive gottin whiskey in few olds skunks before... and its in the chloe all i know is it came from a seed found in a sack of bud labled og in the desert.... definately not pure og so the pollen doner could of been anyone... she was givin to me by a non ic member but was found my an icmag dude...its hughes find not mine he gets the props i just grew a bomb plant i was lucky to been givin... maybe he can elaborate more but i repeating what he told me... so i dont think theres any more info...doubt im gonna cure any out i only got that n lemon skunk dry smokable prob a day or 2 left before they gone and i got a sfv fatty in hand...

HUGE

Veteran
You nailed it. The bud ic came from was labeled OG but it wasn't any OG I've ever seen which leads me it was only part og. They were spear shaped fat tight frosty nugs and they had a burgandy hue over what appeared to be main colas. The smell was that soapy og. Chloe has a more remmy skunk lemon make your eys water, but does have sour og notes after a good cure. Chloe gets that similar burgandy purple but not as much as her mom did. Who knows what the Dad is. For all I know it could be an S1.there were like 7 seeds in the first ounce and about 10 in the second. I ran 5 and chloe was the best. All were good but chloe had that smell/taste stoney is describing and was also the densest . the original plant was a trifoliate. And coincidentally was labeld og3. I named it chloe when I sent it to the cup, it means green herb. The structure and high is sativa Dom. But there is heavi indi influence where it needs to be.
Interesting ive gottin whiskey in few olds skunks before... and its in the chloe all i know is it came from a seed found in a sack of bud labled og in the desert.... definately not pure og so the pollen doner could of been anyone... she was givin to me by a non ic member but was found my an icmag dude...its hughes find not mine he gets the props i just grew a bomb plant i was lucky to been givin... maybe he can elaborate more but i repeating what he told me... so i dont think theres any more info...doubt im gonna cure any out i only got that n lemon skunk dry smokable prob a day or 2 left before they gone and i got a sfv fatty in hand...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
for the gluetards out there

for the gluetards out there

Glue for the gluetards. I only took her 72... pics dont do her justice i didnt take chop shots .... she was a lower that broke off when i was cuttin down.. she grew intertwined couldn't help but snap a few trying to untangle the mess i had...

Attachments

• CAM00395.jpg
    CAM00395.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00398.jpg
    CAM00398.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00396.jpg
    CAM00396.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00394.jpg
    CAM00394.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 13

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That was a nice end to pg 5...Promise when i trim her up nice n sexy shell look much better... wait to see some forarm size colas... i got some crazy stacking...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn Stoney...
Chloe looks awesome. Glad you didnt throw out a 3rd place finisher man.
Looks super kind.
Any chance your gonna cross her with a selfed GG#4?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Funny shit theres a tennis player named kukushkin i thought i was buggin hearin things as im up late this am trimming my purple kush... sun is up ppl goin to work time for me to take it down....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Im glad to... she came to me in bad shape i was full in veg i didn't try her before... had alot of reasons why i would of not gave her a chance but i did and am glad , she is as good as she looks...i toss good genetic out all the time making quick decisions...i almost skipped on gg4 to.... but my friend who got her to me dont even grow or smoke often... told me how good she was so space was made n she made the cut gonna run a bunch of her soon enough... Im not making seeds atm..... my rooms are dialed and 100% light proof.. only stress they get is from me wantin to fuck with them a bit.. so gg4 pollen is next to impossible... somebody else should makem... im anti fem seed neways... n i never say never but highly doubt ne reversals will be goin on purposely even though the market is very tempting .. right now i got 2 panama red males im gonna be testing out on a few cuts.. maybe chloe maybe not... ladies r not picked yet... but my main goal is to preserve panama red ... i got 3 panama bitches... crazy plants roots grow up outta the coco.. i was adding coco on top next day the up again...thaught i was goin nutz... kinda like oak tree n a sidewalk,,,aint no stoppin them ....
Thread is just starting once harvest is done ill be able to show off other things , got a decent size build comin up... also some mark3 terp runs ill show in detail, straight nug runs and trim runs with both old and new trim popcorn... wanna get my return up ... practice practice practice. .. i gotta get some sleep peace homies...

Attachments

• CAM00206.jpg
    CAM00206.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
  • CAM00208.jpg
    CAM00208.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00372.jpg
    CAM00372.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM00216.jpg
    CAM00216.jpg