What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Nice to see you are still around after the madness... lot's of peeps getting banned and deleting accounts... idk what to think anymore lol...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice to see you are still around after the madness... lot's of peeps getting banned and deleting accounts... idk what to think anymore lol...

With both my partner and myself being legal MMJ patients and our plant count being under what is allowed, I don't worry much.

If folks would stop discussing the person/situation that they have been asked to stop discussing openly, they wouldn't get banned. I don't know who has deleted their accounts, but Im willing to bet they aren't 100% legal if legal at all. Or theyre just pissed off about being told that they'll get banned if they don't stop.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wild, are you using calmag?

A buddy who grew out the MM said he found a different pheno of the MM, not the Bertha but something entirely different. Had one out of 6 females show this pheno, large yielder with dense trich coverage and a unique smell.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one is legal in federal eyes.

Recent events are big game changers but not the finishers...

I think a lot of people are afraid and hopped onto the fear/paranoia bandwagon and most likely will regret it, if not already.

Just like www.weed.com I fear ICMag might soon see its demise.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wild, are you using calmag?

A buddy who grew out the MM said he found a different pheno of the MM, not the Bertha but something entirely different. Had one out of 6 females show this pheno, large yielder with dense trich coverage and a unique smell.

Im using, ehem, Fox Farm still. (Its what the partner had - not going to just throw it out) So, yes - as far as how much is in it. I was thinking that too. She might be hungrier for it than the others.

My MM pheno is not a Bertha - but I do still have 5 beans. Tell me more.

No one is legal in federal eyes.

Recent events are big game changers but not the finishers...

I think a lot of people are afraid and hopped onto the fear/paranoia bandwagon and most likely will regret it, if not already.

Just like www.weed.com I fear ICMag might soon see its demise.

With the Feds saying they'll let the states decide, Im even further from worry.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
H-hey silver! Hows it going? Hows momma and your son? Got any red rubber baby buggy bumpers? Haha, just for you, you alliterating fool. :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Bored.

SLH and MM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

REG testers - Northwest Trek

picture.php

SLH x MM - Ive got a mutant.

picture.php

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
coming along nicely!

so wildgrow, what height do they get at the end of grow?
been thinking about sativas in my larger cab but i am concernced with headroom...

peace buddy :smoke:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
It really depends - genetics, light intensity, etc. I think SLH went 3x under the 400, but only 2x this time. Although I had her languish long time. Last time I cut her back, I used big hedge shears - 1 chop and done. She didn't like it much. Warning: Ive had plants start at 18 inches and finish at 6 feet.

If you can keep them short in veg and continuously tie them down, you should be able to make it happen. You could pop more than you can use and cull the plants that start stretching wildly, keeping the shorter plants.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hee hee! Im almost giddy seeing more plants in there finally. :D

The setup is about as simple as it gets - I have no desire to make growing complicated.

Always appreciate your good vibes brother. And just so you know, handprints are still on the wall. ;)

Looking good. Mine have just reached their 5th nodes, topping tonight. Sure you don't want to wait? Itll only be another month. Heh-heh. No, probably not. Cant wait to see what Ive got to look forward to. I wonder if the cross will bring out the lemon that should be in the parentals genes.

If mine seem to be as MM dominant as yours, I will seriously consider finding 2-3 beefy boys for some incest action. Or f2 them - that should bring some SLH phenos into play.

6 more weeks of smoking Gunk-n-Roaches - I need fresh bud!!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Kman, thanks and welcome to IC.

Doing what I can, still learning, still trying to let the plants tell me what they want instead of giving them what I think they should have. A real pain in the ass with multiple genetics.

Forgot - the new plants are more RedEyed testers - Beast Mode (Trinity x Ortega).

The wattage difference is amazing. As far as bud size goes, Im easily 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ahead of growing under the 400. Me likey!

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
30 Day Update

30 Day Update

SLH

picture.php

picture.php

MM

picture.php

picture.php

If'n yas wanna see them testers, yas know whatcha have to do.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

day 13

just 1 pic but soon ill have the method7s and ill do profile shots of each plant so we can later fall back on these

Attachments

• P9110012.jpg
    P9110012.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 13

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
day 13

just 1 pic but soon ill have the method7s and ill do profile shots of each plant so we can later fall back on these

Nice dude! Theyre stretching like SLH. Didn't expect that with the wide fans. Are the leaves getting any narrower? Now Im jealous - mine are still a good month away from yours. I do have a couple that are growing upward faster than the other 3.

:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts