What's new

Looking for a camping strain

de145

I regularly go camping with a group of friends and we like to smoke some weed and have a relaxed good time.

Too often though we end up with hybrids or too indica leaning that leave us sitting around the campfire staring at it, not that there's anything wrong with that but it's kind of a wasted weekend.

I'd like a strain that is good for the day time when we're doing activities like going for a little hike and want to laugh and chit-chat the whole time.

Nothing that makes you feel like lying down or is too introspective or too edgy.

In other words a day time or evening party strain that is sociable, energetic but not too edgy or sleep inducing.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

de145

Thanks Pangolin, I'll check her out.
Norkali: I'm looking at ACE strains only but thank you for your suggestion it might help someone else.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
is a tough one as alot of the ace stuff on sale is very hazey or sat dominant and they are quite active but not always the best for chilling with mates..

id go with bangi haze or nepjam maybe tikal :smoker:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Destroyer is not an Ace strain, but contains a great deal of Ace's Meao Thai in the mix. Based on how clear, positive and energetic Destroyer is, I would imagine any of his Meao Thai crosses will be perfect for a solid sativa camping experience.

yerboyblue

You could sprinkle some cocaine on top of those hybrids, it might get you off your butt. Side affects may include grinding your teeth and mild to severe cravings.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
yerboy being baad jonny

if that doesn't work try some X pills mixed with whiskey. THat will make the campfire loving much more HOT.

C

chase

Aisan sativa should be uplifting social , ace has some of those. Too bad they arent carrieng tie stick or ther laoatian , those would be perfect for you .

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
some of those sativas can take one million bong hits to grow, but hey sure do like the lights

Ncali

Veteran
Aisan sativa should be uplifting social , ace has some of those. Too bad they arent carrieng tie stick or ther laoatian , those would be perfect for you .

Loas and 'thai stick' strains are listed on the boo.

If you are in it for a strong intoxication effect, I hear malawi or golden tiger can fit that bill. Myself I am growing Viet black x thai, with panama on deck; looking for a pleasant, euphoric, clear, happy, or combination of those effects type of high while still keeping my body physically capable.

Good luck, enjoy the great outdoors
tiphat.gif

C

chase

Right bon brother gt is for nyou , but I think you woulde like d thai , if yoyu havbe the patients , & talent.Noit just saying gt is on my list.sats can be tricky

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I had Cinderella 99 that had same effects you are looking for. Plus it only takes 20000 bong hits compared to a 13 weeker

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Humm well I would lean to the sativa's so Green Crack would be on my list I got my hands on this Blue Dream and really liked it so I would head down that road again we laughed a lot with that.. Skunk used to be good but I never know where to get really great Skunk weed anymore .. There used to be this PK X Lavender was pretty sweet .. Another one I have not seen in years is Po Chi that used to be great where did that one go?? lol headband 707