What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

eyes

Veteran
you said u might use the go line. im using the go bio thrive and did a complete round with it in coco. used there cal mag as well as molasses and ro water with kelp here and there. anyway, it works well. if your using it once in awhile as opposed to watering all the time with it. u can go as high as3- 4 ml per gallon only if its a few times. other than that 2mls a gallon is the safe thing to do with repeated waterings.after a few times youll see the plants gradually green and hang on to it well. if u are in promix be extra careful as promix will hold on to the nutes well and repeated ferts moret than once at 4mls will be counter productive/destructive especially if u have ammendment in the soil already. it will burn your plants.

Zendo

Nice set up PK.. organic teas with GO line have made the best tasting med's I've ever grown.. A Few of them BOG strains..

:lurk:

on board for this one...

M

MacGyver420

awesome! would love to hear more about your water only soil mix;

really impressive grow.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainman- Thanks!

Space ghost- great to have you thank for taggin along

eyes- Thanks for the tips, I scoured the internet before deciding to give it a "GO" lol, think I read everything you can find on it three times. Everyone has said you can hit them pretty hard with the stuff. I will just be giving them a splash here and there to help chunk these ladies out, but this soil does an awesome job with this clone without anything at all. So far I love the Root stimulator from the line, no doubt about it that shit works. Alot of people have said great things about their cal/mag.

Tabwat- Thats right!

Zendo- Welcome and good to see you here!

Macgyver420- If you go to the link I posted in the orginal post of my hbukd thread I do provide a nice rund own of the mix later in the thread. It works great, all credit t blazeoneup for the mix.

dfa- Thank you

Rasputin- Thank you

Well just BUSTED my ass today on a Saturday night to get things going. I installed the rest of my flower lights and installed all the new bulbs. I mopped the crap out of the floor, wiped everything down real good brand new like. I got all the plants moved in and everything set to make them blow up. I actually ended up only being able to fit 28 plants, 4 rows of 7. I already found a home at a friends for the remaining two, lucky him lol. They are chilling in the dark for 24 hours then it is on like donkey kong. I over vegged a bit, and would have liked a little more space between the girls to let light penetrate, they are good now but after a stretch I highly doubt it.

They have an ecsd in a 10 gallon pot joining them, she is hanging out on the side doing whatever she can do. I am starting to make some CS tonight and I will be srpraying the crap out of a nice little deathstar girl, I am going to make some fem sour bubble x deathstar beans to see what might happen. Also if time allows, (hurry up easycloner!) I will be reversing the ecsd and tossing her on my sour bubble as well. I have already made a couple m/f cross of ecsd x sour bubble, however, this fem cross will give me a better look at my goal, since I am looking for a male simliar to my female sour bubble.

I will get some photos in a few days once the girls have adjusted to their new space. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn those are some big bushes!! nice size stalks, nice even growth...cant wait to see that in flower..

i would looove to taken those extra 2 and throw them outdoors lol...they would be perfect for transplant to a 200 gal and some open sun.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a Sour Bubble Phenotype that grows the same way all the branches stay very close to the main stem.

shit looks good can't wait to see how things pan out.

have you ever thought about Defoliation. allow some light penetration into the canopy it especially helps on those really closed up structures.

i chilling either way i know it will be some fire...:lurk:

peace,
Infi

benjuanman

Veteran
:dance013:Looking awesome PK was wondering how you were going after following the build thread. With a such uniform canopy of healthy SB's like your sharing, I'm definately subbing!!

S

seedee

Man after seeing your light mover i just placed an order for 6footers for my 3 lights. i love those things. i had one back in the 90's. when i was starting out. totally expands your lighting area . then i just relooked and i only see the one . i think . or do you have more. either way keep up the great job.