What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Ptone

Made some Sour Dubble Amber Glass yesterday.
Cracks at room temp. like stale taffy.

C3XmV.jpg

ProblemChild

Nice shots cali! Looking dank!

Prime times looking nice stormshadow, any keeper phenos there you think?

So a buddy of my gave me a couple of organic tea recipes and I've been thinking about using em next flower round. Anybody have ay experience with this?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots everyone!
Cali..love seeing the seed grows! Ss you too man!
That rk x mm has made a few people happy..great job by greyskull!
So...heres some shots of a new baby..ssh...remenber the j1? Well..not coincidentally this has that same smell..its not quite as gatorady..ha..but it is a deeper haziness..just...fukn...sublime..these shots are at day...42..

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rolling up sour dubb now. this smell is so addictive! then you smoke it and smile even more!!!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Caligreen-
Is that Valley X18 from the F2 seeds i made or is that a cut or?
I actually just pulled out some of the Raz Kush x Mountain Madness seeds to do outdoors this year :D

guest396

Nice work sub! Yeah im getting ready to crack a cross of that bubblegum cut I got from you when we first met, along with the chem 99 valley 99 and maybe 1 other, but I'm not sure yet.... I'm looking for a good pollen donor til my bro brings his Apollo 11 male over... That is the main one I'm waiting for but spicoli said some good things about the valley 99

Heres some sick OD fer yer eyeballs
Some sick Valley
picture.php

And some WiFi aka White Fire
picture.php

Enjoy! For my friend who got me going again and back on my feet you know who you are and so does my Elohim Yahweh! Praise Him for you and all your help!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rolling up sour dubb now. this smell is so addictive! then you smoke it and smile even more!!!

...forgotten how incredible it is the first few times! Ha..dub is the shit for sure..
..heres a shot of chem4shadowhaze at 75..smoked on her all day today..a sample from around 66ish..whole diff spectrum from adub..which is about all ive smoked for a couple weeks...very clean high on the c4sh..powerful..stoned to tge bone..but clear..anyways..shes been flushing for 17 days..
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
GT they were the s1s from the first batch.

OHGEE - The bubblegum sub just posted is a cut he recently acquired, different than the bubblegum he had a couple years ago

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohgee-nice pics man
--apollo? Are you talking about my apollo beans that are growing up north? I know theres at least one killer female pheno..i havent tested any of the males yet...the valley99 is some dank ass weed..ive seen samples from two growers..one of them caligreen..and they were both sick! Smoke knows another dude that grew it who was stoked...the chem99 might be interesting to find a male..the smoke on the two phenos i grew was not as spectacular as the genetics might suggest..incredible bag appeal..nice but lowkey smell..the high on the speedy pheno whacked me the fuck out..uncomfortable high..but if you find a chem leaning male..could be interesting...

N

Nondual

For me there's only one Bubblegum and that's the Indiana cut. Hopefully that's what you guys have.

Holy hell Sub that Chem4SH is looking stout!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
...I've been gone so long we have a new thread???

A new thread with some nice looking new genetics. Its almost a shame that i am not surprised by it.

...been laying low. It was harvest time and i work alone so...

Everything is spotless now. I cant remember the last time i had nothing growing. It's a weird feeling.

From here on out I am only growing one light and the only concern when it comes to strains is that i like smoking them.. I am looking forward to growing some sativas. I know i have some beans that some members with similar tastes have given me throughout the years. I'll be popping those but if anyone comes across anything that sounds amazing but takes too long for them keep me in mind.

Anyway, enough BS. Here are some pics from my last grow. My computer died towards the end of the grow so once i get that back (i have the harddive) i'll have some more.

here is what i have for now:

ADUB. The Powerhouse. In all the factors.. Speed of veg, Flowers: Crystals, dense, Stink. and knocking people to the floor in its wake. Probably the number one strain i have gotten for knockout potency that i have ever grown. The Old Black Domina was the only strain like this that i have seen verterans get 'too high' from.

:laughing:

Dont worry, after smoking it 5 or 6 times i hear you begin to be able to think again.

I multi harvested this girl b/c she gets so tall that there are a lot of good nugs that didnt get light. So i took he Adub tops just under 9 weeks then the smaller stuff like this:

came down at 11 (after chopping the plants in half and lowering the lights). All those small nugs turned into one gram pyramids of dense trich covered goodness. I was happy with the outcome of that strategy. Of course i could only do it b/c i don't have a grow lined up so i had the option to spend another few weeks on these.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Continued.... Sorry, i had to break my post into two b/c of the images.

Here are a couple of the DT7. beautiful plant. Nice center cola. If i were going to grow this cross in SOG this is definitely the pheno that i would use. I only grew 2 of these for comparison. Definitely thicker stems. More compact. Also a resin bomb.

Here are a few cookies at 8 weeks. I let most of them go till 10 which is when i got that famous single bladed purple bud leaves.
Definitely good weed. Amazing taste and bag appeal. But... WARNING: if you want to get more for a Q of cookies you can, JUST DON'T LET THEM SMOKE THE ADUB FIRST :biggrin:

And finally, a few randoms.. these maybe Tahoe's. These pics have been on my camera or a month so the best i can do is guess but i dint gow that many strains and i think the only one i was missing so far is Tahoe.

Later. - Sorry for the long ass post

Congrats due to all on SDF # 3 !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts