What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like TOH to wear a superhero costume, and I can be the lady in distress!!! he has told me I am crazy, and he just isn't into that....so once again, why do men think women should be the ones wearing the sexy costumes????
school-girl-outfits-demotivational-poster-1211379588.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unc your not suppose to post pic's of jw and yourself on the interwebs. It's against the tou you signed at the buss station when you hired on. lol

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Life is a highway...

Life is a highway...

I would like TOH to wear a superhero costume, and I can be the lady in distress!!! he has told me I am crazy, and he just isn't into that....so once again, why do men think women should be the ones wearing the sexy costumes????

I have dressed up as a second-story man,full-on BnE style for a lady friend.I'll spare any further detail.

Some cats just aren't into it,castout,but i'm more than sure he appreciates the purple one...good harvests :)

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Grizz

Veteran
unc your not suppose to post pic's of jw and yourself on the interwebs. It's against the tou you signed at the buss station when you hired on. lol
im the sexy cute one, lol .

cast i have seen you in action, cant imagine you in a maids outfit

castout

Veteran
wonderwoman, I would have to be real careful with the lasso, I might end up meeting my inner s&m freak, and hurt TOH, lol!!!

castout

Veteran
Unc, now that is what I am talking about!!!! What a sexy ass costume......TOH can be a HOT SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!

castout

Veteran
SuperSizeMe, aren't you a good guy...details please!!!!! I am gonna dust off my sexy hospital patient costume...wait, I can't find the pee bag, lol!!!!

castout

Veteran
Josey, you have indeed seen me in action......what kinda sexy should I be???? TOH would like the sexy maid, with garters, cause he likes a clean house, lol......actually, he would like me to clean nekkid, lol....but it scares the dog!!!!!!

Grizz

Veteran
Josey, you have indeed seen me in action......what kinda sexy should I be???? TOH would like the sexy maid, with garters, cause he likes a clean house, lol......actually, he would like me to clean nekkid, lol....but it scares the dog!!!!!!
lmfao,

Siomha

why shouldnt man wear sexy outfits???
ANSWER:

abcunderwear_2191_467315972

abcunderwear_2191_301771551

abcunderwear_2191_467439907

funny as can be....

my opinion is that women can wear sexy outfits way better then man do. Honestly if my boyfriend would show up in a fireman costume i probably break down laughing.....and the romance be ruind.
But its just me i do like guys simple in jeans and a nice tight tshirt and let me surprise to see his nice body.

Also I did wear nice outfits before but its kind a like useless cause every time i put some on it gets ripped off in about 2 minutes.

Would i go an extra mile for a guy.....if he is the right one i would but it goes always both ways in a relationship

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LoL, he said the same thing I would have and have said. Love it when women dress up but it just feels weird if I do it /shrug. Women seem to be much more outgoing and have fun with it. Dressing up before a man comes home and waiting is just about any man's dream.

Siomha

@castout think so too.....ha ha ha.....
therefor i found some more pics....

abcunderwear_2191_41213799
abcunderwear_2191_301862785

insertimage.gif

and here is something i would recommend for castout rather than for her husband

abcunderwear_2191_12172363

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
SuperSizeMe, aren't you a good guy...details please!!!!! I am gonna dust off my sexy hospital patient costume...wait, I can't find the pee bag, lol!!!!

Sufficed to say there were fuzzy restraints and light biting involved ;)

Peace,
SSM :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I don't ever post in the womens forum. I figure it's for the gals n I keep my nose out yalls chit chat, but I followed a link to this thread n castout, your story made me laugh. My wife will tell ya that I pull my weight around the house. Do my fair share of the cookin (which I like) n the cleanin (which we both hate). We both have our own little "chores", but beyond that if there's cleanin to be done, we blaze up n do it together. What made me laugh is that I don't have to picture my lady in no skimpy outfit yo. 15 minutes into moppin or dustin or vacumin & she's stark naked cause she's had a wicked hot flash LOL. She's like the energizer bunny though, just keeps right on workin. I try to keep her away from the windows, but once in a while I'll find her having a smoke out on the back patio necket as baby Jesus. I know they make her miserable, & I try to be sympathetic, but I still count myself a lucky man n :cathug: her once the house is clean again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts