What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 watt club...

G

Hello all... I just put my AK48 (cherry) Bog, and Chromulan clones under my 400watt over this past week. I have 15 under 1 light for now. I have another 400watt right behind it for rotating. Right now the BOG and Chromulan moms are all by themselves. Heres some pics :joint: :wave:

G

Hello everyone thanx for stopping by the 400 watt club. Cant really tell If I am a 400 watter these days, the weathers been so nice. I have been putting the girls outside everyday, they dont even miss the 400 watts of metal halide they use to recieve. I still bring them in if it gets shity outside. Heres some pics.

Tunefull

Some tastey looking pics!!!

I should have some harvest pics next week(Will take pics before and after the chop)
i only have two finishing tho,but i have lots of plants ready to go in,So the harvest after this should be a bumper one!!!

Anyway will put pics up in a few days(mid of next week i think(I work so have to time the chop to when i am not working))

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
AK48-DAY 57 (Flowering day 22)

10152IMG_0562.jpg

G

My main cab is a 400w hps, I have four plants under 18/6 at the moment but i am going to switch lights very soon. The misty x skunk, bubblegum and white rhino are close to 2 foot tall. The grapefruit is about a foot tall and has just shown pre flowers so will flower anytime in the next week i think. Here's a pic i started a new job today and am tired so the pic isnt great but i will get some better ones up once things start to get interesting!

Good luck 400 watter's!

G

herere's a pic of my current scrog grow its a
400wt hortilux hps
5 plants strain bogglegum
container 22 gallon rubbermaid with a soiless mixture my own personal mix.
nutes general hydro 3 part flora series.
the screen is 3 feet by 3 feet so a total of 9 square feet with 1 inch holes. the screnn is basically entirely sull i completly trimmed the cab back from these pics and am currently given them 3-4 days to recover from the cuting and the i will flip 12/12 so here's the cab before i trimmed them back.

Tunefull

Tystick
I hear that white russian is reallly really good(is somit i would like to try soon

And pontiac
I am growing some Ak 48 aswell
Only 2 weeks old tho(sexing in a week or two i hope)

Also a freind of mine(who stoped growing for a few years(but is growing again)
Has some old ak 47 seeds he will pop in a few months
so should get some cuttings of that strain(Be good to compare 48 with 47)

Anyway good pics guys
I am so off it at mo it has taken me nearly ten mins just to right this(without mnay erors)
I thin k i did well till last fews lines?*smiels*

Lol edited a bit of spelling eroros

Last edited:
Here are a couple of shots of my current grow. I just put the 400 in a couple of days ago. Prior to the HPS they were under 300w of mixed spectrum cfls.

Here are a few pics from my last grow completed under the cfls.

HeresTheDank

Im planning on using a 400hps light in my grow im planning, im planning on using 400 watt, in a 4 wide by 3 feet deep cab which will be about 4-5 feet high, not sure if it should be taller? i think im going to attempt to scrog maybe 4 plants in there 5 if i can squeeze it not sure yet, still trying to get it all on paper before i attempt fora smoother grow

Tunefull

hi Dank

Mmm your area is about the same size as mine(mine is 3ft by 3 ft and 4 and a half foot hi)

I find a 400 in that space is np really(temp wise)
but i would make sure u have a good exuast fan(i have a 6 inch(not sure if a 4 inch would do)

I like u had to work a way to keep the plants low
And decided to LST rather than a Scrog set up(LST seemed to make more sense to me in what i was reading(i could picture that better than filling up a screen)

My last grow tho i did not Lst AS much as i normally do(and only just had enough hieght)*wiipes brow)

This grow tho i am LSTing them like i did for my first few grows(last time they went to tall)

I am about to upload some pics of my harvest,there still on the cam tho(Harvested last nigh)*SmielS*

Tunefull

Ahh at last
Pics of my harvest from last night
Only had two plants on the go*frowns*

They were funny little plants(Northen lights btw)
They took so long to root(during jan/march(was so cold))
That they kinda topped themselves
So i just kinda adpated to that,I did not want to tie them down to much,So gambled i would have enough hieght(and it was to close(so wont let them go so tall next time))

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
400w-ters UNITE

400w-ters UNITE

I got a 400w HPS ....
:joint:
Bask in its Glory! lol

and heres some plants loving the LIGHT!

:woohoo:

PEACE!

Latest posts