What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

not sure what day this was taken as i did not grow these samples, my guess would be 60-65, grown recently so had cold temps influence the color.

here is some other GSC that was taken around 55 days estimate, grown a few months earlier so no purple from cold temps.

picture.php

Not sure exactly what the genetics are on this. i dont know the grower personally just the few brokers who are lucky enough to have access to it. It was Cherry pie female hit with pollen from either a durban or an OG kush. Cherry pie consists of OG kush x GDP x Durban. Im fortunate enough to have the seeds from the cherry pie and the GDPxOG cross however the grower informs that there might be instability in the OG kush that causes self pollination. The GSC has no seeds in it however some samples of cherry pie are known to have seeds. Regardless of the instability concerns, its worth keeping around with a bottle of Reverse because the nug blows away most dispensary inventories. GSC is rarely available wholesale on black market it is always broken down by a select group of dispensarys in the san francisco bay area. and no they dont sell clones of it.

its heavy smoke indica dominant for sure. nug structure is similar to grandaddy but smells like OG kush with musky hints of grape. taste is very strong with nice candy flavor aftertaste. Best way to describe would be OG kush dominant with hints of the Grandaddy and Durbans fruit poking through. Awesome smoke. If you have been looking for something that will stand apart from the rest this is the one. Not available on the bay/boo, highly hoarded. If anyone has more info about her PM me.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha we call them the cookies out here because they taste like cookies. the taste reminds me of sugar cookies and lots of frosty icing. plus the smell is kinda similar to sugar cookies fresh out of the oven....weird! its hard to describe you have to experiance it. imagine lemony OG base with candy purple from GDP added in, it blends into this creamy goodness.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yup they have it right now better hurry.....i know some local folks who just took a QP for headstash on tour....

kigy

Looks like some fire... I know you, me and half the bay area are lookin for cuts of the cherry pie or gsc

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wowww looks nice, i am on the hunt haha!

alien tech crosses last year, now this, it is gonna be an exciting season

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Looks like some fire... I know you, me and half the bay area are lookin for cuts of the cherry pie or gsc

got my hands on the cherry...have clones and seed....just popped 5 of them gonna see whats good! my homie ran them outdoors 2010 and it did really well, turned dark purple too. a bunch of people have their hands on the cherry pie, or purple cherry kush as some call.

i personally like the GSC more than the cherry....i guess theres a bunch of phenos to cherry pie. some are skunky sativa leaning towards durban. the one you want is mostly OG kush dominant.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
theres been alot of cherry pie or cherry kush clones circulating around the bay recently....just to help some people out, i guess there are a couple phenos. one is more durban skunk dominant. there are others that look like regular kush. the one you want is a mix in between...will loook kush dominant with dark purple edged leaves..there are a few pics from other people here on ICmag..either way alot of people have been running cherry pie both outdoors and indoors and many are looking different. but most cherry will have dark green or purple tints, very dark looking nug almost every fan leaf will be dark your trim pile will be pitch black. you can see the GDP, Durban, and OGK all come out its amazing.

big twinn

Veteran
O man, i must get my hands of some COOKIES=P those look sooo tastey! Can't wait for my cherry pie momma to root so i can get some clones of her into flower!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i know man been searching all year for a cut....i know the guys who grow it mostly older guys and they are on some hoarding shit.....a buddy of mine managed to snag a cut but he had to give them a free LB of sour D for it.....so way more than 1k i was willing to pay.

i managed to snag something similar to cookies its a GDPxOGXSour cross we nicknamed it "New Wave"...comes out similar but not as creamy as the cookies...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yesprop dude that shit just looks incredible i luv creamy smoke... i bet that cut is gonna be well worth the 448g's of sour in few months lol... cant blame ya boy for hoardin it if he does just make sure he backs it up incase of emergency or disaster... shit i remeber my boy paid like 2g for 98 bubba back back back in the day and was well worth it at the time...way before all the ogs came out... hopefully i get to smoke some gsc somtime... ya better have a nug next year at 420..lol peace bro great pics and nugz... keep this thread rockin ... peace man ....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
That sounds good! Your buddy is hoarding it as well???

we are working on him...thing is im a little younger, the guys who hold the GSC are all much older and they like the monopoly they have...

the guy who traded a sour P for the GSC cuts is my friends older cousin whos kinda reclusive, but i know he has a soft spot for good OG kush so i sent word that il give him a QP of SFV to chief if he can chop me off a few branches and wrap them in a paper towel...but i dont know these older guys arent that stupid they dont want this cut getting whored out like the OG has...OG kush value has dropped significantly recently just because so many folks have her now...

i did manage to snag something similar to cookies called "nuwave" which is (PurpleXSour) x Fire OG, it has similar smell and the same blue purple look...50 bucks a pop for two unrooted clones dig that!! so both of them are turning intomothers...

stoney im definately bringing some of that next year!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
vegas style

vegas style

bro i was keepin it vegas style 2 day and snapped these pics... figured u may get a kick out of em now that im lookin .... i think i may smoke a bit to much...lol but dem damn bho pk bong hits seem to really do the trick... r there ne pics of gsc plants out there? im kindof gonna assume its og dom.. by the bud pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg